Move indicator disappeared/broken

Maybe do the weekend for all thingy again? I check all the time and still I almost missed games.

1 Like

I turned on email notifications for when itā€™s my turn, but they are not working either. :frowning::disappointed_relieved:

My ā€œ7 days absolute time tournamentā€ is doomed. :sob:

3 Likes

I no longer get notified when I am close to time outing. And I always click on those notifications to do my moves and get annoyed when I donā€™t have one for that game. I donā€™t wanna time out of all of these games now too. I havenā€™t had this bug in a few months and it can be a pain to move in every single game(and last time I had over 200 games so it was really annoying) but I thought it was just wifi or something and didnā€™t think it was a bug, possibly stupidly of me.

2 Likes

Itā€™s back :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Same here!!!

Thanks to whomever fixed it!

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s back! :smiley:

Here back too

Works again, thanks.

Is anyone still having problems with this bug? (Not me but I need to know for T.D. purposes).

Seems so

1 Like

Mine is broken: shows I have moves but links to games where it is my opponents moveā€¦

3 Likes

Yup mine is still broken.
Edit: itā€™s working again now (28th August)

2 Likes

My Move Indicator Button showed the wrong number and disappeared for the second time now.

2 Likes

Iā€™m also having this problem with some games, not all of them.

For exemple, I had the issue on one my game against https://online-go.com/player/1244/, but we finished this game yesterday at noon. We started another one this morning and I still have this issue on a game against him.

I donā€™t know if it is account related, but maybe it will help you narrow down whatā€™s causing this.

3 Likes

One of my games is missing in my moves indicator.

Itā€™s the first one in the list, against @Herve.
Moves indicator is working but that single game is ignored.

3 Likes

I have the same problem on my bot, and worse, the connector doesnā€™t receive moves either so for a few days now, my bot is no longer making any moves.

Weirdly my other bots are not affected.

5 Likes

Few days ago have problem with extra notifications and now donā€™t have any. But have active games with my moves in themā€¦

P. S. Browser in another notebook shows again notifications about 2 games, in which I already moved.

4 Likes

Now my number ignores three games.

2 Likes

My counter is two less than it should be right now.

2 Likes

The move counters start working again each time the server is rebooted, but they seem to slowly disappear over time afterwards.

Itā€™s still high on the priority list, but I think anoek said something among the lines that itā€™s currently not even the largest fire that needs to be extinguished.

5 Likes