Move indicator disappeared/broken

Same with me. I have to go to the “Lobby” (with German language set) and look in which games there are moves to play… There is always the same single game that is not “counted”.

3 Likes

Now I’d like to know what’s the largest fire. :grin:

3 Likes

Perhaps a virus…? :thinking:

1 Like

My move indicator is also gone again.

2 Likes

This morning my move indicator also disappeared for about 10 seconds. When I clicked on the game (in profile game overview) I noticed that my opponent was disconnected. At the moment my opponent got connected again, the move indicator returned.

So sometimes your opponent is the bug :clown_face:

3 Likes

perhaps… dragon fire? :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, it really isn’t a good PR move to say basically

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

:thinking: maybe the server has a maximum number of moves it can handle and when it reaches that number it stops. We play too much I guess. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

The “Through the years” tournament could be in part responsible

6 Likes

…and it hasn’t reappeared since. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue on 3 devices, chrome and safari, desktop, phone, and tablet. I’ve tried clearing cache, and get the same behavior in chromes incognito browser.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a server-side issue, unfortunately there’s nothing you could do about it on your side.

4 Likes

Interestingly, my current game with you isn’t counted, but my other about ten games are.

2 Likes

14 games decided to ditch me for the life of freedom from the move counter. Out of these 14 games, 12 are with the same person and then there are 2 games from different people.

Sorry games, I might have to take your freedom from the move counter.

4 Likes

Probably the 12 game person has the curse.

2 Likes

Wait. 1 game has the extra strength curse. I’ve made multiple moves against kaos but it still doesn’t give me a number.

3 Likes

Like I said, my move indicator has been gone for days. :expressionless: So yeah, strong curse here. :wink:

4 Likes

Well often times it goes back to normal after one move.

2 Likes

Is it back?

1 Like

Yes, it is!!! :partying_face:

4 Likes

…aaaand it’s gone again. :confused:

4 Likes