I got the curse D:

7 Likes

Quarantine!
Don’t play go for two weeks!

7 Likes

My move to play counter just disappeared too

4 Likes

I wonder if I “infected” you. :confused:

That punishment would be too severe. Also, it wouldn’t even help. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I just for me too.

1 Like

rip

I almost didn’t notice it had happened, but I only saw the friends icon and was thinking “wasn’t there something else that went there?” and so I was thinking for a second and then realized, “It is the curse! My move counter is missing!”

3 Likes

Gone for me as well, in all platforms (MacOS, Linux, iOS and Android).

3 Likes

Mine is still there, but starts having symptoms again: a couple games are ignored.

4 Likes

And now the curse got to me too! And I was not aware this was a thing for many users. And a problem ongoing for so long
 Is like a slow spreading virus
 Hopefully it gets sorted soon.

2 Likes

Same with my move indicator.

3 Likes

I have the same issue. I was on vacation, and when I came back, I had 19 games to play the move, but no indicator, auto-advance also not working

3 Likes

A yes auto advance not working too for me (probably linked with the counter not showing).

Luckily the games I have to play are still greened in the profile list.

1 Like

Just chiming in to say ditto
 :,(

4 Likes

It came back, It just fixed itself, such a great feeling, not having to go back and forth to the home screen!

6 Likes

Ha, right, now it works again!

I don’t think it all happened on its own - probably Anoek had to restart something or so.

4 Likes

Just chiming in to say, yes anoek “fixed” it, but currently that’s only temporary
 it will break again, and he’s trying to nail down exactly why it’s happening so he can properly fix that too.

Thank you everyone for your patience and reporting, both are helpful :slight_smile:

7 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Games stuck on “loading”

My move indicator doensn’t work too.
Sometimes it disappears and is fixed some days after
and disappear again

Now it’s away.

2 Likes

Just reporting @anoek that it’s breaking again.