My opponent left, I waited 29 min

I don’t like playing bots they click the board so fast that it makes me feel like I need to click fast.

3 Likes

Honestly that is probably the worst part playing against 'em. (Besides being boring imo - it lacks the competitivness I feel playing against humans, even witout ranks shown :wink:) Same goes for chess - Hikaru Nakamura got stressed out by it all the long his bot speed run lmao.

1 Like

Man… I meant for the “Multiple people playing the same side irl” thing…

Wait sorry, I literally woke up 30 seconds ago and couldn’t comprehend what you meant lol. Sorry.

The way I would want to justify it is for transparency reasons. A new player getting crushed all the time would get discouraged if they thought they were even games.

Plisz there is some merit during watcher chat, when a 10k says something really wrong but is assertive about it, and a Dan has to say “uhhh no , for the followingreasons”

4 Likes

Relevant meme (I didn’t make this, but will add attribution if someone can find me the OP attribution goes to @mark5000!):

10 Likes

Me!

7 Likes

Yeah - it’s a shame that discourse doesn’t show the quoted meme when you do it that way isn’t it :angry:

I’ve bumped into that problem numerous times.

here’s the link to the meme @mark5000 linked to: Go Memes! 🧐 - #583 by mark5000 (stays clickable when there’s more text in the same paragraph).

2 Likes