Nationality survey

What is your nationality? I’ve always been wondering what countries people come from. I mean, it should (mostly) be East Asian, but lost of people have a) English names, and b) can speak / chat English.

• America :slight_smile:
  • China
  • Japan
  • Korea
  • Canada (He Who Walks in Shadows!)
  • England
  • India
  • France
  • Spain
  • Antarctica lol
  • Other (Please comment)

0 voters

This poll kind of sucks.
I will make a continent poll.

• North America
  • South America
  • Europe
  • Asia
  • Africa
  • Oceania (Yes, not Australia)
  • Antarctica lololololololol
  • Other (What?)

0 voters

3 Likes

I’m expecting mostly America/Europe, given the site.

3 Likes

Fuck you!
What am I, a joke!?

Sincerely,
Australia :heart:

12 Likes

That reminds me of

6 Likes

Last time I checked user profile flags, most are Americans, lots of Russians, then Germans.

Correction: the most are unspecified, of course, which is un. United Nations, get it.

But this is affected by cultural willingness to put your flag out there for everyone too see. Admins probably have ip-based information which is more accurate.

5 Likes

Germany (Baden-Wuerttemberg, Baden, Markgraeflerland, Breisgau) :grinning:

3 Likes

Safer to call England UK usually, unless you mean England specifically! I was born and live in England but wouldn’t call myself English for example. Although I think there is maybe no distinction in some languages.

2 Likes

Germany (Rhineland Palatinate, Speyer)

2 Likes

The glorious country of Czech Republic

8 Likes

You’re lacking quite a few options. I do have a nationality but i am not “other”

11 Likes

Faulty top 10 list. Didn’t include “Birth place of the famous AdamR, of OGS fame.”

7 Likes

Germany, Berlin. My profile flag used to be the UN flag, but I recently changed it to the EU flag.

3 Likes

I’m not voting in a poll that puts my country in “other” :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

It’s very dated. No-one looks at America like that anymore… (but still extremely hilarious).

3 Likes

But your country is exactly the case where “other” is extremely precise, no? :smiley: :rofl: :innocent:

3 Likes

People from USA still calling their country “America” totally disregarding the other countries from the continent cause so much cringe.

People, seriously, it’s 2020, get a map

10 Likes

I had to assume that “America” referred to the entire Western Hemisphere, since the rest was not provided as an option.

I guess Africa, Oceania, and much of Europe and the rest of Asia does not exist either.

I agree that the poll is highly flawed.

8 Likes

Aw man I should have made an open poll - that way I could see who did Other! I made it closed so that nobody would feel a need to disguise their country.

3 Likes

How do you undo that ?ancidentally voted for Canada

2 Likes

I closed the poll, because it was stupid. However, I can reopen it if you want.

4 Likes