New experimental nav bar available

Most of it seems to have recently been moved (new interface), as was noticed here

So the duplication with the profile now is the ongoing games/correspondence, which means it must be doing not much for a new user or not a correspondence player as @snakesss says. Basically just a blank page for the moment (new interface).

But now that that’s all the home page is, it does make sense to turn it into something else.

Yeah I think that was one request for the home page previously - take something like the automatch component and throw it on the home page

I suppose it would make sense to have a few different overview type things, like a top game or top viewed game, there already was announcements there. Chat and forum updates there could be disagreement about potentially as to whether it’s useful :slight_smile:

It’s more like two clicks with the new upper right logo/drop down thing where the avatar is.

Is the game history something that one wants on the home page by itself? Interesting idea at least.

Certainly a duplication, but on the one hand you might think of one as useful for people who think “I just want to find the donate button” (community one), while the other for people that want to learn using Ai (maybe they don’t realise supporting offers ai reviews).

It kind of makes sense in a way.

Anyway just trying to generate/expand the discussion points.

4 Likes