Offering "Teaching correspondence games" (Join the club!) :)

May I suggest this completely factual documentary guaranteed to contain untold troves of wisdom regarding world conquest?

Iā€™d also like to join, 8k and want to do better:)

Iā€™m interested in joining when/if thereā€™s room; currently 12k.

@Burak5, @SgtSunshine, @1w4ntstr0ng3st, @NanashiHItori,@Homosensual, @ImprobableBlob, @terr, @prototrout

Dear people! ā€¦ You are all welcome to now join Levvoā€™s Corner! ā€¦ Please put a like on this post or reply to it. Or whisper me on OGS for an invite to the group. Remember to be active in the chatroom (thatā€™s where everything happens) and read through the news section!! =) ā€¦

Welcome to Levvoā€™s Corner!! :smiley:

7 Likes

Thanks Levvo
Iā€™ll do my best
Hitori

2 Likes

Thanks Levvo. Will do my best :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

wow greatā€¦ thanks senseiā€¦ i am looking forward for your guidance and another club member to help me :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™d love to join and offer reviews to DDK players. :smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks - just got back online after breaking my laptop - hope I"lll prove worthy

2 Likes

Just a note to anyone I might be playing in the near future. Having broken my laptop I replaced it with a smartphone a couple of days ago. Iā€™m still getting used to playing on it. Rather than ask for an undo every fifth move, II"ve decided to live with it until my control improves. I expect my rank to plummet. Anyway, if you wonder why I take forever to make a move that would shame a 50k player - that might be why. On the plus side it"s teaching me lots about damage limitationā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™d love to join please!!

Could a beginner like me join the teaching games as well? I am now 22kā€¦
I have no idea other than go escaping from my opponentsā€™ attack at the moment.
I tried to improve by reading a joseki book for beginner, and finished Cho Chikunā€™s Encyclopedia of Life and Death - Elementary. Other than this, I know nothing at all.
Could I join?

So - Circumstances kept me from being active in the group for a while, and Iā€™m trying to make up for that now. Will anyone on here either play a ladder game with me, or a teaching game? You will earn my gratitude, which admittedly, wonā€™t buy you muchā€¦

1 Like

Feel free to pm me to schedule a ladder game.

1 Like

will do that thing

me too, sarge

Hello, please do take me into account for whenever you will start adding people again.
I think my real strenght is in the low DDK (15k-10k), but I cannot say for sure because I never really played with a stable strenght player.
I would say my greatest strenght is in really trying to turn mistakes into advantages - which, in my point of view, I happen to do quite often.
While my greatest weakness isā€¦ Making them errors. Mostly because I play correspondence games the most, and sooner or later I happen to play when Iā€™m not in the mood.
I prefer strategy over tactic, and I am obviously not so strong in the latter.
I love go because I think it is a wonderful discipline for the mind, whose benefits effect our very life. Every single game I played has taught me something.
Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Andrea

Hey Andrea! :smiley: ā€¦ Glad youā€™re interested in joining our little corner.

Please drop a note in the new recruitment thread though ! :smiley: ā€¦ And as soon as I get back into the internetlife (In the middle of moving) Iā€™ll grab you in =)