Offering "Teaching correspondence games" (Join the club!) :)

Welcome @AerialSnack and @3axapu to the Corner! =) …

Please read though the news section where you will find alot of information on how things are done here in the corner and start the homework that’s posted there asap. Also please say hello in the chat, it’s where we usually hang out and get familiarized with eachother and where you can challange people to the corner ladder. You can read through the rules and stuff in the resource page (ask or just check the news section to find it).

Hello Levvo if u have still some room for a beginner who wants to learn more of go i would be happy to join :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Saxmaam told me about this group - I suspect I may not be strong enough, but I’d like to join anyway.

2 Likes

hello levvo sensei, i read this post because i am looking for someone to teach me go…i am 18-20k player with limited access to good igo book, beside igo is not popular game in my country…currently i concentrate in correspondence game because i want to know the meaning of every move…so if you can help me, let me know…i starting igo when i watch an anime, i think igo is cool and want to be strong player… i hope i can be as strong as top pro player, thats my dream eventhough i can be pro player…thanks for your attention and help sensei :smile:

SgtSunshine is an excellent candidate. He is a virtual … ray of sunshine!

2 Likes

Hi I am Hitori. I heard of you from saxmaam
In spite of being 17k on OGS i am around 20k. I know about go for about 3 years but i play and study seriously since this summer. I understand some concepts but in real games i make mistakes i should’t. Maybe because i don’t have enough playing experience. I don’t say that i want to become stronger because i think everybody who play and study seriously want that. I want to have the opportunity to have persons who I play to. to tell me where and why I am wrong. And not in the last place, I want to have fun even if i loose in the beginning :smile:

Regards
Hitori

2 Likes

Post for RevarIsavé (since I currently can’t access the forums with that account).

Hello Levvo, I got “recruited” by saxmaam as well.

I got to know about Go back in 2003 and have been playing since but very unsteadily for the most time. That involved breaks of 1-2 years length sometimes. In 2014 I got back into playing and since then put actual effort into improving.
Currently I am checking on my ogs games pretty much daily and I am active in the streaming community as well, in the form of catching and discussing in any stream I can. My efforts of improving go into steadily playing games, doing tsumego, reading books I can get my hands on and participating in other ogs groups that intend to improve their participants by helping each other out and encouraging them. See, for example, The Nova League in which I am also an admin. Furthermore I have contact with some stronger and equally levelled players on irregular basis for several things, like teaching games, reviewing and discussing particular topics (like fuseki or joseki).
Go is the hobby I’m putting most time into at the moment which usually adds up to devoting at least one but most of the time more hours tinkering about Go and Go related things.
My personal goal is to reach at least 1dan at some point and I’m fairly far away from that. Also I have been stuck in the high ddk range for some time now, which is fairly frustrating, and I’m putting what I can to finally breaching through to sdk.

Greetings

1 Like

Hello, I would like to join if I can. I am currantaly about 13k and looking to improve. Thanks

Hey Levvo im around 14k and would like to join. :smile:

Levvo is waiting until the top 3 ranks in our internal ladder have all been filled to invite new people. Maybe 2 or 3 weeks? Pester Koba to play “Levvo Ladder Games” if you want to speed it up. :wink:

Koba on vacation. Need to bug the others.

Then archpaladin. :smile:

So many applications, I will soon be able to turn this into a world domination plan I think! =O …

Like they said, we’re waiting for the ranked roles to be filled and as soon as they are I will invite more people! =) I have not forgotten you! :slight_smile:

May I suggest this completely factual documentary guaranteed to contain untold troves of wisdom regarding world conquest?

I’d also like to join, 8k and want to do better:)

I’m interested in joining when/if there’s room; currently 12k.

@Burak5, @SgtSunshine, @1w4ntstr0ng3st, @NanashiHItori,@Homosensual, @ImprobableBlob, @terr, @prototrout

Dear people! … You are all welcome to now join Levvo’s Corner! … Please put a like on this post or reply to it. Or whisper me on OGS for an invite to the group. Remember to be active in the chatroom (that’s where everything happens) and read through the news section!! =) …

Welcome to Levvo’s Corner!! :smiley:

7 Likes

Thanks Levvo
I’ll do my best
Hitori

2 Likes

Thanks Levvo. Will do my best :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes