Offering "Teaching correspondence games" (Join the club!) :)

Hello Levvo,
I would like, if you dont mind, to join in your group because I am lacking in tactic in the beginning of game.
Please add me XD dont forget me.

1 Like

hey, i liked the post above and would also like to join :slight_smile: when there s a free spot

1 Like

i am down for teaching new kyus and i want to be taught by someone that is a higher rank than me I’ve been playing a little more than a month now and i want to go pro so anyone that wants to teach me I am all ears

1 Like

Hi, I’ve been playing go for a month and I’m now 15-16k. I’ve been learning go by myself. I think I’m a quite passive player and sometimes I don’t know what to do next when I have the sente during middle game. I am interested in joining the corner to learn go with other players and to receive some guidance.

1 Like

I’ve been stuck at ~12k this summer. I was stuck at 14k before that, so I’m not too concerned. But it sure would be nice to break through to SDK…

1 Like

I watched a game you played today … and would like to join … maybe I can break through to above 13k which has been my limit …

1 Like

I would love to be added to the group as a student, eventually. I am a beginner. I know the general rules and have played a few games on my computer and so far one game in online-go.com.

1 Like

I will be adding people quite soon. Just need a good time to get you into the group properly :smile:
I’m sure we have some people that would gladly help with the basics of the game aswell so any level is ofcourse welcome. :smiley:

@Predex, @Uru, @ntt111, @Vicarios, @RAME, @spatula, @samuel_god, @hofmann3900, @Overcast.

Just so that I know you are still active, please like this post and I will invite you to the group! :smile:

You can also be super excited because we just made an internal ladder for the group to get the games running and competitive spirit roaming!

5 Likes

Welcome @hofmann3900 , @spatula, @Overcast !

For the rest of you, if you’re still interested in joining - please send me a PM on OGS. Or reply to this message. So I don’t miss it. :smile:

For you who’s joining. Please read through the news section and say hello in the group chat! =)

1 Like

Great. Thanks. :smiley: Hi, everyone.

1 Like

Welcome! Feel free to jump into the Levvo Ladder! :slight_smile:

Your group sounds like a great place to get better at go, i like that :smiley:
Any chance with my small little 13k to join the fun and reach the SDK together with you guys? :smiley:

Also welcome @vicarios and @Ronik !! ^^

Please read through the news section and say hello in the group chat! (that’s where the exciting stuff is happening). Also be sure to join our group ladder asap! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m interested Levvo, although quite weak at 20k. I have trouble playing the sides and moving into the center. Can you fit me in?

Sure I can fit a few more in before I close the group up again. :slight_smile:

Ehi man that’s a great idea! I would have never thought of such a gruop, but I have to admit that correspondence games would be a great way to comment during the very game, so that you can get explanations while you’re still focused on the game. I know it’s closed for now, but I’d love to join the group as soon as you can! I know my rank is not the highest possible (10k) but I’ll be available to help lower kyus when needed.
That being said, let me know whenever you want if you decide to allow another fond group member! :smiley:

Hi guys. I am looking for learning games - correspondence preferably - as I intend to improve my game gradually/ And I would be happy help beginners to the game :slight_smile:

I think this group is a fantastic idea Levvo. I am currently only a 19kyu, though I hope to become a SDK this year. Unfortunately since I have big exams and a big move coming up, I can only dedicate a few hours a day to go, and once school starts up I will only have two, maybe three hours a day to improve my game.’

Because of this, I would like to get as much use of my time as possible, so I believe this group is the perfect solution. I hope that some room will open soon, I can’t wait to improve. :smile:

2 Likes

I probably have room for 3 more if you guys want in! @nicolo_ruggeri_52, @3axapu, @AerialSnack

Please like this post so that I see you are still interested. And remember even if you are not required to be online all the time I do want you to be active (with the time you can spare). Inactive people will eventually be excluded from the group. So this group is here to be sort of a family supporting you to get stronger, meaning anyone in the group is there to help! And as such you are also expected to help other people in the group.

But yes, you are warlmy welcome to join us if you still wish to do so! :smile:

So yea, like the post and i’ll send you an invitation to the group.

4 Likes