Open call for forum game, come and meet us

We are running a forum game Mafia/ Werewolf style. We have fun and kill each other’s characters.

Anyone interested please reply to this thread and tag @Haze_with_a_Z .

5 Likes

I’d like to join :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh wait, nevermind, I already asked @Haze_with_a_Z who the robots are… Scrap that thought!

1 Like

“We have fun and kill each other”? :rofl:

But seriously, it would be so great if one or two more people would join us! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can I join? :smiley:
@Haze_with_a_Z

1 Like

I mean, it’s got to be attractive to go players

4 Likes

I could choose new ones.

2 Likes

My one thought of who could join us is @李建澔2, who voted the first day.

2 Likes

You know, if we keep populating this thread we might scare the fish away. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Maybe we could call Ginger?

3 Likes

Here goes,
@ginger2008

2 Likes

@Haze_with_a_Z OK

2 Likes

Ok everyone, we got a new member. I don’t really feel like making a poll, so I will make an open-ended discussion.

Should we

A. Restart now with 李建澔2 and everyone who was participating, except for dachen11 who didn’t show.
B. Continue and have 李建澔2 replace dachen11
C. Wait longer and try and get more people.

No matter what we chose, we would still have to figure out timing and how that would work.

I think that we should do A, unless Ginger shows up before the end of the first cycle. Then we restart again.

I think I will take option c so more people can join @Haze_with_a_Z

**[poll type=multiple results=always min=1 max=8 public=true chartType=bar groups=trust_level_0]

• Wait for people to join
  • Start now
  • Restart now
  • Play brawl stars
  • Sleep
  • Other (please comment)
  • Cancel the season but start season eight as soon as possible
  • Cancel the season
    [/poll]

Sorry for the late reply, may i join?
When does it start? I am afraid my online classes will crash with the game.It starts at 12.00 sharp.

1 Like

Seems like the choice has been made for us by @ginger2008

Season 8 of what?

Also besides that note, I have a few questions. When should we start, @ginger2008 suggested 12:00 sharp but I don’t know what time zone. Also should I try and come up with a new story using the same theme or just use the same story. I have no good theme so if people want a new theme I would need ideas.