Open call for forum game, come and meet us

Uhm… the poll is broken

Wait, 12.00 is my online class. We could start now or one hour later.

• Wait for people to join
  • Start now
  • Restart now
  • Play brawl stars
  • Sleep
  • Other (please comment)
  • Cancel the season but start season eight as soon as possible
  • Cancel the season

0 voters

Here is that same poll. I just had to delete the ** from the one he made.

How bout’ robots?

I am not ready right away. I guess we could maybe do it in an hour, I just need to give everyone a role, and figure out what to do in the story.

So same theme?

1 Like

Hokey dokey :slight_smile:

What time is it at your country now?

My country is the US and it is spread among multiple time zones. It is almost 7pm where I am right now.

Hm… we will start according to the GINGER clock

1 hour left till’ game start!

Time to write a story. The rules will probably just be copy and paste though.

Ideas, where are you?

Somewhere in the mysterious landscape of China? Seems like only me and @Haze_with_a_Z is talking.

`

the forum needs you

`

But what should the main part of the story revolve upon? Why am I dead, why do the enemies want to kill us, why should the townspeople care? Those are the three questions I am asking myself, but struggling to find an answer.

You know what, I am just going to have it be a continuation of the Haze story in a different context and setting. We will use ghosts instead of robots.

Ok!

Starts in half an hour…

Time is not so important, the day phase will take 48 hours anyways. Most important is that the game master (Haze) is available at that time on each day to progress the day into night and vice versa.

Also,

Perhaps you’re confusing this with the chat. I only look at the forum every so often, reply a bunch, and then leave for way shorter than is healthy for me a while.

2 Likes

3 minutes…

And start!

Are you timing me now? Sorry I am a few minutes behind. I could abruptly start the game, but that would feel random because I don’t have everything set up yet.
I typically have dinner in my house around 7-7:30. Basically the start time and my set up time conflicted a bunch.

1 Like

Ok everyone, and especially @ginger2008 who has been timing me, we have started, although abruptly and mainly without a story. I will make sure to add one in, and send the role PMs shortly. Roles probably come first(I haven’t even assigned any roles to anyone yet), and I will put the rules from the old game with the robot theme in, although I will change it to a ghost theme when I finish the story.

Link to the game: