Open call for forum game, come and meet us

Ok :relaxed:

Role PMs are officially sent out. I didn’t list any specific information to the person’s role, but I will do that at some point.

Oops
Firsts time doing that

Why in the world does the game need to start immediately? This is a correspondence game that takes weeks to finish.

@ginger2008, do you not understand what’s going on with how this game works? Or are you just trolling?

What do you mean by “season eight”? I think you might be getting confused about a separate thing that is being discussed on these forums, which is an external werewolf championship that is being run elsewhere, and which has nothing to do with the game that we are trying to run within these forums.

I think we should take a pause to make sure that everyone understands what we are doing here.

3 Likes

@yebellz :pray:t6: thanks

I am very sorry if I caused any inconvenience. I understand how it works now as i only played this in real life . :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Thanks

Welp, in the current lockdown situation for so many, I guess forum timing can very well be real life timing, I mean a group of people locked together, where will they go anyway. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Also, please try to stay on-topic when threads have a specific purpose. Having some fun is OK, spamming with irrelevant messages might be annoying to the people trying to follow the thread.

3 Likes

@Gia Actually it is still about werewolf but I agree it is a bit off topic
Won’t do that again

@李建澔2, you failed at making a poll again. There is a built-in function to the forums for building polls.

However, I don’t see what you are trying to accomplish with these polls, and I’m not sure if you are really interested in playing or really understand what you are signing up for. If you have any specific questions about the game or how this is being run, please ask us.

I’m concerned about the seriousness of the organization and some of the participants for a potential fourth game.

Please consider my participation only conditioned on whether these issues can be sorted out.

2 Likes

@yebellz I don’t know how to play
I will probably not attempt to make a poll again because I failed two times
Deleted the poll because there is no point of letting the poll stay here

Are you actually interested in playing?

To understand what we are doing here, please see this original game proposal thread:

1 Like

@yebellz I have played a game similar to that before at school, thanks for the link and now I understand

Are you actually interested in playing? Asking this for the third time, but I think it’s important to confirm this with all of the potential participants.

Also, does the time commitment work for you? See this:

1 Like

@yebellz yes but I had never tried that before it is usually biltz when I play the game similar to this