Option to save chosen colors in theme

Is there a way to save the colors that I have chosen for board and stones under “theme”?
I would like to test some other combinations and then be able to get back to the current colors that I like most.

Your choices are saved in the cache. You can experiment with different options in a private window of your browser (or in a different browser or on a different device) and your defaults won’t be changed.

1 Like

That is a nifty workaround, but I would appreciate a true saving option though, for more than one color each.

Currently each browser and device only saves your most recent settings. I am unaware of any plans to change that in the immediate future.

If this is something you are interested in, our front end is open source and our developer is very open to discussing new ideas. If you have coding experience you could help implement the change.

Unfortunately I am not a programmer but a biologist. I could help with a squid but not with a browser. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Unfortunately we are fresh out of squid. I do hear we have the occasional clam though they seem to be missing their shell for some reason. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

A similar issue was discussed in the following thread:

1 Like

:laughing:

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.