Parallel Fractional Go: Game 3

I took the liberty of linking your board image to the game, hope that’s okay!

2 Likes

Reminder @Maharani @fuseki3 @Jon_Ko @Feijoa @mafidufa

2 Likes

Lies!!! I had played a move. >__>

2 Likes

I just pinged everybody, I don’t know who has submitted and who hasn’t yet.

2 Likes

Lol my bad ~

1 Like

Round 11

grafik

4 Likes

@fuseki3 black_green wisely changes direction, and together with @Maharani black_cyan s move, team Black is only one step away from connecting at the bottom-left.

@Feijoa white_cyan blocks the top from @Jon_Ko black_magenta who launches a surprise attack against @mafidufa white_green by wedging inbetween their one-point jump!

Who will survive this chaos?

4 Likes

1 Like

Round 12

As if someone was just waiting for that reminder. :smile:

4 Likes

Both blue players continue building patiently, while other players fight viciously.

Neither @fuseki3 black_green nor @mafidufa white_green is willing to give an inch at the bottom. As a result @Jon_Ko black_magenta has free hand at invading the bottom-right. Even @martin3141 white_magenta did not attempt to stop them - a lapse of judgement?!

3 Likes

Round 13

grafik

4 Likes

@Maharani black_cyan blocks whites center access from the top, and is confronted by @Feijoa white_cyan going for a bold cut at the lower-left. @martin3141 white_magenta jumps towards the center as their base is taken away by both @Jon_Ko black_magenta and @fuseki3 black_green, who allows @mafidufa white_green to consolidate the bottom for now.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Round 14

grafik

4 Likes

Both @Feijoawhite_cyanand @Maharaniblack_cyanextend their cutting stone in symmetrical fashion. @fuseki3black_greenand @Jon_Koblack_magentasolidify the right side, as @mafidufawhite_greenreturns to their home base.

The future of the lower-right quadrant is still very unclear.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Round 15

grafik

4 Likes

I am genuinely astonished that we have only had two collisions so far! :flushed:

@mafidufawhite_greenShould we coordinate our moves a little bit? I’d like to help in the lower-right, and I believe it’s important that we avoid colliding in the close-combat fight.

2 Likes

I like coordination but I don’t like giving the enemy information.

I will likely play locally next. I’ll take into account whatever you choose to reveal before playing. I haven’t played yet but will around about 24hrs from now.

3 Likes

I’ll play on the inside :slight_smile:

1 Like