@Maharani black_cyan
@fuseki3 black_green
@Jon_Ko black_magenta

Team White

@Feijoa white_cyan
@mafidufa white_green
@martin3141 white_magenta

Live Game: https://www.govariants.com/game/65a8538541db7fe8136a3a1b

Setup: https://forums.online-go.com/t/game-setup-parallel-fractional-go-game-3/50336

Have fun!

May the colours be with you.
6 Likes

@Maharani and @fuseki3, do you want to coordinate who of us plays in which corner?

2 Likes

I wasn’t necessarily going to play in a corner. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Isn’t Black morally obliged to play in the polite triangle? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Same ^^

Ahah :joy:

4 Likes

Well, two of three has to be good enough :smile:. The first round is done.

3 Likes

Round 1

7 Likes

Almost collided :fearful:
I’m planning to play my second move anywhere except the top-left corner :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m counting on it!

1 Like

Fun fact, my first stone was supposed to be on the 10th line. Without the hoshi, I eyeballed it incorrectly. :smiley:

4 Likes

Apparently it takes dan-level skills to hit an unmarked hoshi.

2 Likes

And recounting the 9 lines to be sure, haha, I nearly missed it myself. :rofl:

4 Likes

Round 2

3 Likes

Without move confirmation, I am sure I will make a misclick at some point in the game.

But if you are not the last person to play in a round, you may correct your misclick before the round transisition…

3 Likes

It seems to me that Team Blacks opening strategy is rapid development. They’re occupying big points and don’t mind being loosely connected. The lower-left quadrant in particular, seems to be the most open area for us to contest.
Anyway I’ll aim to give my stone in the upper-right corner some support, as that seems rather urgent. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re going to keep working on improving the govariants site and are thankful for feedback! I’m curious if you’ll find any bugs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I’m also afraid of misclicking as the last one. Maybe I should add a submit button soon. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I thought of an idea about how to help you there too. But maybe I’m totally wrong and it will hurt…

2 Likes

Round 3

3 Likes

@Maharani, I just want to point out, that you are without cyan support on the left.

4 Likes