Parallel Fractional Go: Game 3

hmmm, 3 on 1 in that corner while my teammates have free reign on the rest of the board? I’m ok with that.

1 Like

That’s as much an obligation as “onegaishimasu” is.

1 Like

Round 7

6 Likes

@Maharani black_cyan goes for an atari, but coincidentally, @martin3141 s white_magenta move already defends against it.
A running battle starts at the bottom with both @fuseki3 black_green and @mafidufa white_green extending towards the center. Here green is dominating, so other players might not dare to interfere.

2 Likes

I didn’t think that was coincidence… my move was just too predictable :slight_smile: EDIT: Then again, it turns out you ARE martin3141. :smiley:

3 Likes

After @Jon_Ko s black_magenta last move, it felt right to strengthen that stone and stay connected to @Feijoa s white_cyan stone.

3 Likes

Round 8

5 Likes

Another collision, this time between @Maharani black_cyan and @Feijoa white_cyan at C10!
While all other players are busy with close-combat, @Jon_Ko black_magenta steadily continues building into the center.

4 Likes

Reminder @Maharani @fuseki3 @Jon_Ko @Feijoa @mafidufa

4 Likes

Round 9

4 Likes

@Feijoa white_cyan your blue chain at the top is starting to get surrounded by Magenta from afar.
I’m thinking of helping @mafidufa white_green but haven’t decided on a move yet.

3 Likes

Okay, apparently I am fighting it with a peep.

I don’t see new moves on my end. Are you sure the tenth round is done yet?

2 Likes

Sorry, I got it completely wrong and revealed my own move by accident. I’ll change it.

What happened was I opened up my tab, reviewed how indeed Magenta was starting to surround me, then clicked here and saw my move appear along with a bunch of other stones:

So I thought that was the final move.

3 Likes

I hadn’t played yet, just played now and the moves appeared.

I’m on mobile if someone else wants to screenshot that would be great.

2 Likes

I believe that you were maybe viewing an earlier round. There are these buttons, which allow users to navigate the past rounds:

However currently there is not yet an indication whether you are viewing the current round or not. Plus, you are able to play moves while viewing an earlier round :sweat_smile: (changing this is on my mental todo list)

2 Likes

Round 10

grafik

4 Likes

The first capture of the game is @Maharani s black_cyan single-stone blue chain at J3!

This capture was claimed by @mafidufa white_green and makes it difficult for @fuseki3 black_green to connect at the bottom.

3 Likes

Maybe you could keep the coordinates on 2 sides of the board?
Sorry i know i am just a watcher but it’s interesting :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Unfortunately visual coordinates are not implemented yet :sweat_smile:

3 Likes