3 Likes

Hah - I told flickr to let you all see them :sweat_smile:

doesnt work

https://www.flickr.com/gp/gregories/6215W4873s

Terribly annoying loop there :unamused:

1 Like

Man, Flickr is supposed to be “THE photo sharing site” :open_mouth:

Maybe I’ll have to post them one at a time here in the thread instead :smiley:

But you definitely should be able to see them now without logging into Flickr. I tried it from a separate browser and I was able to.

3 Likes

I just tried right now (even from new private browsing session) and am still getting this block:

Truly wierd.

I get that as well when I use Chrome.

I can see the photo album from a logged out window in Firefox though.

:exploding_head:

Third time lucky?

Same here

I see what is happening now.

Disourse is changing the URL!

This is the URL that I put in the post: https://www.flickr.com/gp/gregories/d190x7t8rD

Surely that works for you ^^

discourse issue details

This is the one that discourse offers us when we click on the image: https://www.flickr.com/photos/gregories/sets/72177720302577320/

I think that if I put them inline like that then it doesn’t mess with them.

10 Likes

It works!

2 Likes

After all that … was it worth it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I hadn’t looked yet, but now I have and yes, totally worth it!

The main thing that I find interesting is that the ground really is that colour even if you dig a hole… Somehow I had the image that only the surface would be red.

1 Like

“thanks for digging up some worms but dude thats an overkill” - chickens, probably

And that pond looks so much better than ours, ngl i am quite jealous here >____<

3 Likes

Nope, not for me.

I copied both URLs and tried it, pasting them in the address field of the browser, and both times I’m redirected to that friggin’ migration page.

1 Like

Let’s see if we can work this out, separately. :thinking:

The chickens were hilarious all day. I’m sure they thought that the digger was big mama hen :slight_smile:

They were absolutely unafraid of it - Darren managed to pick one up with it, briefly, and I think it only jumped out because it saw a worm on the ground :rofl:

… and there is no such thing as “too many worms” for a chicken :wink:

5 Likes

We live on clay, all the way down :smiley:

It’s actually quite a problem for housing: in this area cracks in walls are just the norm, and I have a friend who literally had to have their house demolished because its foundations had not originally been build well enough (before people worked out that duh clay moves).

The truly suprising thing for me is how many worms there are in clay.

I was expecting to find worms in the nice compost soil that we have around the place, but actually every cubic inch of that clay seems to have a worm in it! :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Yep, we did. YOU did, actually, thx … I shoulda thought of trying in a private tab myself, after all I’ve been working with computers for ~40 years and expect myself to remember such things :roll_eyes::woozy_face:

3 Likes

(That’s a roadside kitty, couldn’t get any closer)

9 Likes

What does that sign with the airplane going down mean? It looks a lot more alarming to me than this sign (a warning for low flying airplanes):

4 Likes

20 Likes