Pokemon Go!

18 Likes

This is possibly the best thing ever :heart:
That’s going straight onto my ogs profile page :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Now I want someone to make a client that plays the Pokemon battle theme for every go game :joy:

6 Likes

Confession: Hikaru’s opening theme from S01 is the sound of my alarm clock.

9 Likes

Yesssss! Is it too much to ask that this be included in the next batch of audio updates? :smirk:

3 Likes

Oh God I just realised what I’ve done…

Pokemon Go! :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

LMAO. Dead. :skull_and_crossbones:

Not :man_facepalming:t2: though. Awesomeness.
This needs to be a thing!

“The opposing BHYDDEN used 3-3 invasion. It’s super effective!”

9 Likes

@BHydden Perhaps we can split this? It’s gotten ever so slightly off topic. And I’m brimming with ideas. :laughing:

2 Likes

Maybe just a touch :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Stolen from reddit

14 Likes

Yes I love this one too :heart: if you look closely they’re playing gomoku

1 Like

The opposing BHydden uses Unknown Word attack.
RubyMineshaft counters with Google Search.

Ahh 五子棋 wuziqi. I thought the board position was odd, but I’ve actually never played before.

2 Likes

Connect 5, for anyone who speaks neither Chinese nor Japanese :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I love Gomoku! It is Connect 4 without any silly boundaries. Games can go on forever! Like nature intended :smirk:

1 Like

Also, if you have a good enough memory, connect 4 is solved whereas gomoku still has mystery :wink:

Gomoku has actually been a British game since the 19th Century, when it was introduced under the name of Go Bang (a corruption of goban?)

1 Like

For how reserved the Brits normally are… “Go Bang” is aahhh… rather forward :wink:

2 Likes

English court documents from 1310 mention a man called

Roger Fuckebythenavele

How’s that for forward :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I wonder if it meant the same back then lol

You’d be surprised how racy the 14th Century was. Other highlights including a nun running away from her convent to live with a man in the city; another nunnery scandal in which the Mother Superior beat the subordinate nuns and stole funds to finance her romantic relationship; and an official interview with a transexual London prostitute who claimed to have had sex with both monks and nuns (he wasn’t prosecuted.)

2 Likes