Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

In that case it’s a bit of a silly question; the positions are equal, so I don’t have a preference.

2 Likes

Yes that was the point I wanted to make, even if it is trivial.

between the 2 josekis to me it’s simple and no need for tewari. Black has a bigger corner while it’s pretty difficult to say that white influence is better.

1 Like

eurogofed.org down for anyone else? I see some random sites (steam etc) are down, how possible it is for all of them to have the same server problem?

working here

2 Likes

Works fine for me as well. Maybe a local issue for you?

1 Like

This problem sounds like a DNS-related problem. You should check your router settings and change something(?) about the DNS server – maybe a box needs to be checked or so. (Google something like “DNS” and your router model / your provider, and you’ll probably find more specific information.)

2 Likes

It just decided to work again, who knows :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Oh, when did we have this update. I don’t remember seeing it.

Does this imply I’m not usually nice since I need to be asked?

7 Likes

I don’t have that.

1 Like

that text eats attention when you play, more than any real chat
I don’t like it

Where do you see that? On my mobile interface, I do not see it on the game chat, personal message interface, or chat channels.

1 Like

It seems to appear only in empty game chats. I see it appear for a split second in other game chats as well, before the messages load in.

3 Likes

It’s in empty game chats.

But still reminded me of:

3 Likes

Ah, then I see that I am immune because I am too polite. I always type “Hello. Have a good game” into my game chats.

3 Likes

polite and supra quick writer

Even if your demo boards? And in games you’re spectating?

I agree with stone_defender, it kind of stands out and is annoying.

2 Likes

I’m just joking around

Guys, guys, come on, calm down, the solution is simple:

Find the annoying rude player that tipped the scales and mods had one too many so they put in that message, and burn them at the stake stone them.

2 Likes

(kind of OT: I had to call our internet provider/ cellphone provider a bunch of times. Lately they have added to the automated message that you have to listen before getting to the bot system, then the “press X” system, then the “maybe speak to human” system, the line “please be concise while describing your issue, due to the circumstances we have fewer available agents and other customers will have to wait longer”. I mean, seriously it’s the customer’s responsibility to not take up the company’s time?! I wonder what fail-upwards-good-for-nothing-probable-steals-paperclips-but-makes-6-figures came up with that idea and had enough sway to make it actually implemented.)

2 Likes