Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

!!!

Now I want to know! Cosmote doesn’t have signal next to the central antenna but intergalactically it’s cornering the market?!

3 Likes

I interpreted that option to mean, significantly more often than daily. Thank goodness for fischer timing (in case I haven’t mentioned it before :wink: ).

3 Likes

Yes, that was the implied meaning, I was joking that “who else could be that bad”.

3 Likes

Was far too quick, this forum changes into a chat

What was quick?

The poll + answers

It’s an open poll :woman_shrugging:t2:

A simplified version of the poll:

Do you have a good internet connection?

• Yes
  • No, I live in Greece.
6 Likes

late night thoughts

The answer’s probably yes, but has any of the color go variants included color wheel rules?

For example, if green stone joins both yellow and blue stones all turns into a green group?

7 Likes

Quark/strong force/chromodynamic go?

4 Likes

I don’t recall seeing something like this, and it’s a great idea for a mechanic!

Just throwing my first bad thoughts out there:

Three players: Red, Green and Blue.
You can place a stone on any intersection which doesn’t already have your color. Placing a stone on top of another one mixes the colors additively:
(perhaps some other equivalent mixing scheme should be used)

Thus each intersection has 8 possible states: it can be empty or one of 7 colors.

After color mixing is resolved (only for the single placed stone, changing the color of a whole chain seems too powerful), captured chains are removed as normal. (probably with a “new chains” priority like we had in diplomatic go)

For instance, green moving in the center here would create a single yellow stone that would then immediately be captured:

At the end of the game, you get points for all intersections containing some of your color (so for the red player that would be any intersection that is white, magenta, yellow or red).

No idea if it would make for an enjoyable game, but I think having only solidly colored stones would make the board much easier to parse than this:

9 Likes

Without looking it up, what kind of company is this website photo from?

1 Like

A scooter or motorcycle company?

3 Likes

Nope. It’s not too far from that, but it seemed to me like a concept designed for A and then got a slight change to give it to client B.

2 Likes

Some sort of delivery/courier service?

2 Likes

You’re good!

Or I’m the only one that found the stylistic choices completely out of place.

ETA

2 Likes

Wondering what the woman in high heels is doing next to the scooter.

2 Likes

The biggest hint was that something on the back of scooter was censored, and I thought that it might be for holding cargo, and display the company name/logo.

4 Likes

when challenged on a ladder - is there a way to find out what ladder the challenge is for?

Enter the game and there should be a link to the ladder from the RHS slide-out menu (PC) or below (phone).

2 Likes