A new system for managing multiple Rengo correspondence challenges is on BETA
It’s a moderately substantial change, so it would be great to give it a proper test, if you are willing ( @_Sofiam ? )
Live & Correspondence challenges are separated in the list
– (“None”) might still be a bug, didn’t get to that yet
Live rengo challenges are like normal challenges: managed in the top right automatch pane
- So you can only have one at any time, like normal ones
Separately from that:
Correspondence challenges are managed by a pane for each one, in place in the list, which:
- opens up when you create the challenge
- can be closed by pressing the ‘X’
— so you can open other ones and manage them
- can be re-opened by pressing “Manage”
- can be seen by everyone else by pressing “View”, including non-participants
There’s also a column in the table telling you how many people are already in
I can see that it will be good to know how old these challenges are. Noted.
I also intend that you can have multiple management panes open (one above the other on the page).