Rengo status

There is already these checkboxes at the bottom for showing/hiding certain game offers… surely we could add corr and live checkboxes down here too?

5 Likes

It’s true, though collapsing a section might be a more natural UI for this?

2 Likes

Since it’s already broken out into sections that does make sense… but then isn’t it a bit weird that options with very similar functionality are in two different areas?

I guess both should be roughly equal in implementation difficulty… so as long as we get one of them it’s fine… I can see logic to do it either way, and unfortunately since either could work there are also reasons why either one is bad :man_shrugging: I guess whoever codes it can just pick their favourite… I’m not sure if there is a “best” in this case

Hopefully we’ll get to move 1 before Easter lol

I wonder if we need a maximum time per move :wink:

1 Like

Nah, let the playground do its thing. :wink:

2 Likes

Hm, I thought the vacation bug was resolved? Game is paused…

2 Likes

Not by the weekend? Hmm

fast correspondence time settings for the win!

1 Like

vacation bug fix doesn’t work

@_Sofiam just turned off vacation, game unpaused, turned it on, it paused

5 Likes

I (the only player in vacation mode) resigned and the game is still paused

2 Likes

I guess its for same reason that game stays in profile of those who resigned

2 Likes

That wasn’t necessary… :confused: I was more interested in pointing out the bug.

2 Likes

Strange. I just went on vacation on the beta site and apparently it didn’t pause the current rengos.

1 Like

:sob:

I’ll take a look when I can. It’d certainly be helpful to have more information about any difference between beta and main.

6 Likes

Please don’t solve it in the next two hours, I’m turning in early, I’m beat.

kthanxbai

1 Like

Try turning main off and back on again :yum:

3 Likes

If there’s anyone in a main server rengo game that is not paused and can easily check if this is “always happening” or “some weird case” that’d be a help (it’ll be a little while before I have a chance to set myself up and test it myself).

1 Like

I turned vacation on and off and all my rengo are paused now.

Some games Sofiam is also in, so I don’t know if it’s my experiment or her vacation :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

All my rengo games are paused now. For instance this 2x2 rengo is paused, probably because Sofiam is on vacation:

I think it happens in every game. I turned it off and the games (the ones I checked at least) are resumed. I stay a bit without vacation mode to let @Gia or @jlt (or anyone else) check if it happens to them too.

1 Like