Rengo status

A very minor thing, not sure if reported before: In the players list of an ongoing rengo it seems the players are listed with the rank at the time the game started. I’m not sure it’s exactly that, but in one rengo game I see Sofiam listed as an 11k (where her rank indeed was recently) while in other, non-lame games I see her as 1d, which is her curent rank.

3 Likes

Yes, I think it is something to do with the code that displays the avatar of who was active at each move when you click backwards through the game. It results in the “historical” avatar being shown.

Game finished by timeout. THEY SAID IT COULDNT BE DONE

4 Likes

:sob:

2 Likes

We were never getting a notification that a rengo game has ended and I hadn’t noticed?

I guess I’m just reporting to the wind, but same problem in this game

My team’s clock shows as opponent’s clock.
Once again almost timed out because of this.

Just me? Statistically insignificant?

Thanks for continuing to report.

It changes it from “something someone complained about once” to “it keeps happening”.

You may be in the minority of people who use that list in that way, but it should of course be fixed.

3 Likes

I would guess that a wrong clock would rank higher than a complaint, even if there’s one report but :woman_shrugging:t2:

Probably a stupid question: Isn’t it enough for you to see that it’s highlighted in green to know that it’s your turn? Or that it’s at the top of the list?

I know it’s my turn.
But if the clock says 12 hours instead of the actual 1 (example, I know it’s 11 hours in this specific screenshot), I will plan to play after work, or in the morning, and not immediately.

I scrolled all the way to the right to show the problem, I usually scroll enough to see time left

I’m sorry that I’m not better than having to rely on the clock, what can I say.

Pakorn183 and skunsuke resigned twice. p15789 resigned but is still playing.

1 Like

:sob:

Man, how can something that basically works break like this!?

4 Likes

Should I report that something is wrong on mobile for rengo games and rengo games only or a legion must report it first?

No it’s not my connection.

If you’ve narrowed it down to being “definitely only a problem on the mobile” then it’s best to report it in the thread for that app.

It looks like OGS from a normal browser, but I could be wrong.
It should be fixed, though.

1 Like

What app? What has it to do here?

I think it’s fixed btw

1 Like

Ah I’m glad it’s fixed - the screenshot looked foreign, I thought it was an app :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just want to re-mention that I think those who misclick should be able to ask for an undo :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Okay, my fault in this case of course. I just find weird that the second player could and I couldn’t