Some things I can’t follow:
- At about move 62 AI starts suggesting D15 and E15 for B and W, I can’t see what it’s trying to do.
- At move 74, AI suggests saving that stone for black. I don’t disagree, but I’m used to seeing AI playing elsewhere at such instances, why is that stone important?
- The stones that die at move 88 (yes, shame on me, I didn’t see it, I know) AI doesn’t seem to be too sad about them tho.
- AI says move 132 lost the game basically, was there a way to save that area?
- (Move 146, please don’t mention it, thanx.)
- At about 150 and onwards thing starts to collapse, AI though says move to the middle. I did it wrongly, but if done correctly why not try to save that side? It moves to the side for the next moves anyway.
- (Yes, I botched the corner.)
- D19 at move 247? After the first atari B can just take E17, so real no danger for B anyway, right?
… And anything else I’ve missed.