Server upgrade issues

This is the third occasion on which I’ve lost a game due to OGS issues. The first time a moderator ended a tournament game in my opponents favor while I was on vacation because apparently the game was taking too long (I was the unlucky person on vacation at the time, my opponent had been on vacation for a lengthy period of time shortly prior to that). Later, the server didn’t go to weekend on time and so I timed out of a game that was set to pause on weekends well after the weekend normally starts every week. I posted on the forum and got no response from anyone official. And now I’ve been disqualified from a tournament that I’ve been playing in for the last two years due to an upgrade bug. I understand that issues happen from time to time, but this is becoming a pattern, and the OGS team has displayed a consistent unwillingness to remedy such problems when they occur. I’m not sure how this could be “the best place to play go online” when there’s constantly a risk that you will just spontaneously lose your games through no fault of your own.