Sign-up for the second Diplomatic Go game

Of course! Although I recommend playing :smiley:

4 Likes

Could I be red?

2 Likes

Iā€™ll take white :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Itā€™s like Starcraft II. I quite enjoy watching commentated pro games from time to time, but the gameplay just isnā€™t my thing. I will quite enjoy watching the game, but I know Iā€™d become disenchanted very quickly if I were playing; Iā€™ve started (and not finished) enough games of Diplomacy to know that. :smiley:

4 Likes

Alright, alright, Iā€™ll play. Iā€™ll be purple.

2 Likes

Yay! Thatā€™s #7?

1 Like

yup

1 Like

Who will be the last player? @shinuito perhaps?

Since I didnā€™t get to vote before you closed the polls, Iā€™d like to vote for a 15x15 board (yes, making a three-way tieā€¦)

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re seeing what Iā€™m seeing, but I didnā€™t close the polls yet.

1 Like

For me theyā€™re closed, the vote now button is greyed out and unclickable and I havenā€™t voted. I saw them all grey out just after your last post. Iā€™ve refreshed the page a few times and they remain closed.

1 Like

Have you tried (re)selecting your choices before clicking the ā€œvote nowā€ button?

2 Likes

Oh dearā€¦ this level of incognition bodes very poorly for me :expressionless:

Voted~

4 Likes

I could secretly delete this conversation. Nobody but @yebellz will knowā€¦

1 Like

Heh, Iā€™ll leave it here to lull my opponents into a false sense of securityā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ve added a poll repeating basically this post, to see what direction the rules should go in.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to take tea with @Samraku in the kibitz garden. :tea:

5 Likes

Teal 6 please :slight_smile: So happy itā€™s not taken yet

1 Like

Still a player spot open >__>

As a Piggy, Iā€™d like pink. :pig2:

Edit: or is it purple? Anyway, Iā€™ll take that!

1 Like