Signed in from Facebook, can I change my username?

My username was autofilled by accident

Can it be changed to aweavers?

Enjoy your new username

1 Like

Could I have my username changed to ā€œDodecaplexā€ please?

Thanks in advance!

:sparkles: Thy wish has been fulfilled :sparkles:

2 Likes

Could I have my username changed to ā€œdarksonnā€. Currently it is kristofferryhl.

4 Likes

Same problem here! My current username is DuaneMathes, but Iā€™d like it to be sandworm.

Thanks for your help!

Edit: Looks like there already might be a sandworm, and it might be me from ages ago! Since I donā€™t seem to remember the password, if it is indeed me, we could go with heteroerectus.

Iā€™m sorry, I canā€™t do that.

There already exists a user with this nickname ā€¦ and changing your name to it would be BLACK magic, and we have sworn not to go there ā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

How about heteroerectus?

OK, that oneā€™s free, but before I do that Iā€™d like to know your ā€œrealā€ rank because this here looks like youā€™re heliumbagging:

:wink:

2 Likes

I think my real rank is somewhere around 9kyu. When I set up the account, it simply asked if I had played a lot of games, and I said yes. It then set me as 6D.

Edit: I expected that would quickly equalize as I started playing gamesā€¦

OK, done :slight_smile: (and adjusted your rank to 9k)

And about this:

[quote]
I expected that would quickly equalize as I started playing gamesā€¦[/quote]
Well, it would happen but probably take more than the usual 5 games before the rank stabilizes, so I think itā€™s better to keep close to properly estimated ranks in order to not skew our rank system.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help trohde, I appreciate it!

1 Like

I have an old account with username vkrakovna, and I accidentally created a new account with this username when logging in from Facebook. Would it be possible to merge them?

Hi there, could I have my username changed to

xkrajnan

Coming from IGS under the same name. OGS looks like a really cool place! Thank you :smile:

1 Like

Hello @vkrakovnacf74ee0c19e,

I am not aware that we can merge accounts ā€¦ maybe @anoek or @matburt can tell us better?

Hello,

thy wish has been fulfilled.
Please log out of the forum and log back in to have the change of your username reflected in the forum.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Hi there, could I have my username changed to
Wabinab
Thanks in advance!

mark5000ā€™s Name Changes. Thanks for your business.

1 Like

Please change my name to ā€œbogdanā€ or if taken ā€œbogdan.gā€. Thanks.