Signed in with Google - Change Username?

Would it be possible to have my username changed to willathome or something like that? I signed in with Google, and it gave me willed6d6bed24214e30, which is going to be very hard for friends to find me.

Done.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Can you help me change my name as well? If jgk is available, Iā€™d prefer that.

You are the proud owner of a brand new username!

1 Like

Could you help me wih the same problem? I`d like to change mine Chuck, or Rifflidck if the nickname has to be unique

Thanks! Is it possible to change the forum name as well? I couldnā€™t find an option :innocent:

Iā€™d like to change mine to npb

May your new name be graced with many tesujis.

1 Like

Hello,

[quote]Rifflidck
[/quote]

done (ā€œChuckā€ was already taken).

1 Like

Hello @jgk

Iā€™m not sure but have you tried logging out of the forum and back in again?

Thanks it works :slight_smile:

Can you change mine as well? would be great if any of those was available:

t
tommell

Thanks!

Hello,

1. I can find existing users for all your wished names.

2. I cannot find a user with your forum nickname there ā€¦ so possibly a friendly colleague already did their magic here.

3. Thought: Could it be that you may also have created those other accounts yourself? Or maybe itā€™s other users who had the same idea ā€¦

Hey,

I have tried to change my username when there was an option to do so in settings, but it never worked. Apart from that I donā€™t recall making any other accountsā€¦

https://online-go.com/user/view/149611 this is my profile. If you could, please, change it to the [edit] ā€œtgā€, that would be great.

Done.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch!

Remember to log out of the forum and log back in to make it reflect the change :slight_smile:

Hey There!

Would it be possible to get my username changed to ā€˜Debrezenā€™ ? My user page is here.

What is: YES

2 Likes

Thank you!