Simultaneous Fractional Go Game 1

We could switch it up, and have another colour play the Black stone, that way it’s easy to capture and make solidly black (without the white)

I’ll submit a move around the bottom left corner in about 5 hours if nobody wants me to play something else.

Btw, is there a way to schedule a reply?

True, that could lead to something like this:

2 Likes

Sounds good to me if everyone keeps building their own corners. I think I’ll try a clamp at R15 to escape, since a hane seems too small.

2 Likes

Come on now, why do you have to make my life difficult? Let’s all just get along…

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Well, if they play the collision, I’m not sure that makes it “solid” for Black. We could also do the capture and try to claim that point for White.

If yebellz played C16, E17 might be good enough for black?

1 Like

What exactly do you mean?

Changed my mind. Not gonna disclose where I’ll play my next move :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Like how you schedule sending an email

I can think of only one reason why you would ask that in the context of this game. Do you intend to schedule your move submission for 5 minutes before the deadline? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I suppose terrific would schedule a backup move in case they forget to submit the actual one.

Perhaps you could just allow us to message you “Backup move: K10” (or whatever), and you would quietly use the most recent such backup in case we miss the deadline.

@Vsotvep, @Maharani, please tell me if you want me to play C16 or something similar, I don’t know if that’s good for us in terms of efficiency and simplicity. Otherwise I’ll play a follow up in the lower right.

I think C16 is the best move we have.

But I totally don’t understand the implications doubly coloured stones will have later on, we’ll have to see.

Hm, E17 seems too passive to me. It connects to the G17 stone and pressures white+blue to take a big corner, but is it that good for black?

C16 for black+green specifically or black in general?

These multi-color mechanics are interesting. It feels like we’re all 50 kyu again, exploring and discovering the game from scratch.

3 Likes

For Black in general, giving it to white just makes perfect shape for white; we’d have a harder time getting into the corner, right?

So to say, when I see this:

and I consider that Black has the next move, separating the stones is the only move worth considering

1 Like

Yes, but it’s not just black and white :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

Black+blue C16 can’t be that bad. Black+green C16 and black+blue C17 seems interesting and complicated, do we want to know how it will play out?

I’m not sure if it’s worth giving up a Black | Green move somewhere else, though…

It’s hard, deciding anything