Simultaneous Fractional Go Game 2

@mafidufa and @shinuito have not submitted yet. Next Reminder: 2022-09-20T18:00:00Z

1 Like

I’ll send a move now

2 Likes

Round 27

Team Red Green Blue
Black @Shinuito: D15 @Jon_Ko: K3 @mafidufa: C15
White @Vsotvep: G18 @benjito: K3 @Maharani: K7

Jon_Ko and benjito collide at K3. After placing stones …

… the green chain connected to D16 is removed. New Position:

Round_27_2

Check-in Time for Round 28: 2022-09-21T18:00:00Z

How do you like the new Marks? :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Oh no… that went badly

1 Like

I was between trying to openly coordinate that capture and just hoping for the the best and seeing if it worked out.

If I openly discussed it, there was a chance to try to counter it potentially and make collisions or other ideas I probably can’t think of.

I kind of took a gamble that after @mafidufa ’s B16 last round that C15 would come next.

3 Likes

Nicely done! The eternal tension in this game between saying too much and too little.

For my part I saw D15 as better shape for you than C15 and so hoped you would go for that one.

2 Likes

Ah poop

@shinuito and @Vsotvep have not submitted yet. Next reminder: 2022-09-23T18:00:00Z

@Vsotvep and @shinuito have not submitted. Next reminder: 2022-09-25T18:00:00Z

@shinuito has not submitted yet. Next reminder: 2022-09-27T18:00:00Z

Round 28

Team Red Green Blue
Black @Shinuito: D2 @Jon_Ko: R4 @mafidufa: K5
White @Vsotvep: D13 @benjito: N9 @Maharani: S2

no captures:

Round_28_2

Check-in Time for Round 29: 2022-09-28T18:00:00Z

3 Likes

Lol @Maharani bold invasion!

1 Like

I was really hoping you would play around J5, but did not want to communicate that…

1 Like

@mafidufa, nice that you got K5! Please tell me, if you want me to follow up on that.

1 Like

Thank you for submitting @Vsotvep, @Maharani!

Did the rest of you fall asleep this round? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Next reminder: 2022-09-30T18:00:00Z

4 Likes

I’ve phrased my request in such a way that no answer is also an answer, but I don’t yet know, whether @mafidufa has even read that already. Sorry for the complications. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

no worries everybody :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did read and meant to reply and make my move at the same time but it seems neither has happened yet.

I’ll play my move now. I do think the bottom center and its status(es) is crucial at this point.

I’ll check in in about 12 hours and can adjust my move depending on any response or lack thereof.

2 Likes

Everybody submitted, but one submission was invalid because of a stone already existing there :sweat_smile:

I will be unavailable for about 2 days, so I’ll write another update sunday evening, then maybe with all moves :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol oops I meant to say J5. Off by one error
Sorry yall

2 Likes