Something about the Gold Trophies

Sorry about the name. In tournament

I got two gold trophies instead of one, is this normal?

2 Likes

No, but it happens sometimes. I got two gold trophies from the best tournament.

3 Likes

This is what I call a 19x19 blitz AST that I didn’t play a single move in, but I still won the tournament. It was the best tournament :smile:

3 Likes

Wait what group I wanna find that.

2 Likes

It isn’t in a group. It was an automatic sitewide tournament that I won without playing a single move. Others did play, but not against me. Otherwise I would’ve had no chance.

Tournament:

5 Likes

Oh :astonished: :flushed: :hushed:

2 Likes

Haha, what a crazy tournament! :rofl:

4 Likes

Rerecellos and cocoman played in the other games I wonder why they didn’t play in that one?

4 Likes

I just say that no one wanted to play me.

Well in this case, crazy is good! Might never happen to me again, but at least it happened once! Some will never get to have that experience. I was just doing my correspondence moves during that tourney since no one showed up to play me.

2 Likes

It happened to me again. I have four gold trophies but I’ve only won 2 tournaments.

1 Like

Maybe they think you are bad I do not know.

1 Like

That is actually what I thought. They wanted to play higher ranked people and didn’t want to play me.

I would still probably try, there’s a chance that I might win.
Maybe they had to go somewhere else because it was a blitz.

They each had 5min starting clock against me and some had byes too.

In this tournament a 25k won because nobody placed any moves.

It’s the same with the automatic sitewide (AST) ones I think.

Got two trophies for this one. What’s a bit sillier than getting two trophies is also getting even a single trophy when only one game was actually played (the final). All the rest were timeouts.

I think what’s worse is that with the blitz AST is that if you do walk away while waiting for it to start the game will timeout pretty quick. I mean you could say that’s also a good thing, but it does look silly.

2 Likes

I saw this and right away thought that you had won the tourney while playing no moves. Kinda disappointed to find that isn’t actually true. Besides, the best tourneys are the ASTs that you can win while playing no moves.

2 Likes