The 10,000th Forums Topic!

ADDRESSING A FEW QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS:

Yes, I meant to say this. I was startled that there is debate. I had intended that as a joke.

Yes, I did mean to link to that. I am sorry. I have edited my original post so you can see my mistake. I had no idea there was a deleted post there.

That makes sense now. I am surprised though, that there are more than twice as many PMs as threads. Though that makes sense, given the system post sent to each user. Also to get the Certified and Licensed badges, you have to create a PM, which makes it from 1 to 3 per person. This makes sense now.

It was meant as a tautology however, primarily because it was meant as a tautology.

No I didn’t.

What's the best poll on this forum?

• Not this

This poll has a distinct lack of other options. I am also curious why “Off topic forum games” are all grouped together in one, but The Dining Hall is seperate. Also, why is my thread not on here? Not that I would vote for it. Go Memes shall always be #1!

Clearly, it’s not, as I have had several people question me for saying that.

uhm… YEAH, AGREED!

Technically, this is not a tautology. You would want to show colleges you’re honorable, which means that you go to an honors society. You are not in the honors society because you are honorable, you’re in it to show other people you’re honorable. It is not an if and only if statement.
All this honor and dishonor is confusing me. Here is a simple way of looking at it.

If you are A, then you’re B. You are B because you are A.
A => B.
B could have other causes, as just because you’re honorable because you’re in an honors society, doesn’t mean that you wouldn’t be honorable if you weren’t.
What this says is that honorable is caused by honor society, but honor society is not the only cause.
A causes B, but B does not cause A.

And the first rule of Tautology Club is the first rule of Tautology Club, which is “The first rule of Tautology Club is the first rule of Tautology Club, which is “The first rule of Tautology Club is the first rule of Tautology Club, which is “The first rule of Tautology Club is the first rule of Tautology Club.”"

see Vsotvep’s post for an actually decent rendition of his original style.

Be careful with these. Don’t farm stats. That’s not the way to get stats.

Go Memes 4 life

4 Likes