The all-in-one democratic game

I’d like to nominate S3 as a local possibility.
I’d also like to nominate N11, because it serves multiple purposes: may help later with the L16 and G13 ajis, projects some influence into the center and also feels like good direction in the right where heat is.

1 Like

N11 is almost the same as tenuki though, but would change white’s local ko threats, where white can threat to extend out.

1 Like

bump

3 Likes

I am having myself a small holiday break, you know that game is in the middle of its second year of existence…

3 Likes

i.e. “perfectly normal correspondence game” ; )

2 Likes

Is it possible to turn this into a real no-time limite correspondence game host on OGS or something like twitch play Go bot?

Maybe even possibly a super “rengo” function? instead of each team member take turns, but each tem members vote?

Sure it’s possible if somebody adds the necessary functionalities to OGS, but currently this game doesn’t have teams and OGS doesn’t have games without a time limit (afaik).

Yes, there is a setting without time limit

We just need someone to provide rewards as incentive. :money_with_wings:

3 Likes

Until the money comes flying, shall we keep going with the polls in the forum? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

What are the candidates now?

Q9
S9
S3
N11

Any more candidates? tenuki options? J10?

3 Likes

I feel nice that interest is still here. Long ago we discussed some of the ways to run this smoothly and be appreciated by most. Especially i tried to give the possibility to each of us to keep it running (wait a day or at least 3 propositions before polling, and other things).
I’m feeling most sorry for this topic but i guess something can be done to go further in the game, i am not the only one who can manage it as i learned from the life.
Have a great time anyway for all of you

1 Like

Looks like those four moves are our candidates, but I guess it wouldn’t hurt to include J10.

1 Like

I made a clean demo board

And just for the record, the old demo board

Before making a poll, visualize the options, white to play next

5 Likes

White to play, please vote!

• J10
  • N11
  • Q9
  • S3
  • S9
  • Another move

0 voters

Suggestion and vote welcome for anyone!

4 Likes

Cool idea, the old was getting full !

White Q9 wins the poll.

Time to suggest black next move.

2 Likes

I was about to suggest my noise tesuji, and then I realized the followup complications are still not resolved yet

3 Likes

I’m wondering if black can defend the cutting points at H6 and H8 like that while keeping sente.

1 Like

Yes, they are one of the complications I run into

3 Likes

That last sequence makes me think that black is a bit overplaying here.

Can we force once more at O10 keeping sente?