The all-in-one democratic game

Not much more plan than that I like watching games with slightly unconventional starts more than the usual games.

It has been played before by professionals, D5 invites white to take the corner, making black influential, which would fit well with black eventually getting tengen in.

1 Like

sings - Going loco down with takmoku

1 Like

So so, let’s go for black 3

• D4
  • D5
  • Q3
  • Q4
  • K10
  • Somewhere else, see my post

0 voters

HERE you’ll have the suggestions too.

As said, everyone welcome and more suggestion is still possible if any other idea.

2 Likes

pre

3 Likes

Here we go Q3 (komoku) wins!

And… Time to suggest! Everyone, 25k to 10p welcome!
(With a few words please)

1 Like

D4, the pro move.

4 Likes

I was going to say, Sai is more popular as Master on OGS…

1 Like

The dan has spoken (with professional support, no less). Do the rest of us even need to submit a move? :wink:

On a more serious note, D4 is really the only move that looks good to me. However, I could likely be convinced to go along with something less conventional if someone’s suggestion tickles my fancy and is supported by a good campaign slogan.

4 Likes

My own slogan can be play a move which fit yourself too, for fun or for knowledge or for experiments… Who knows.

1 Like

C4 - mirror go and then tengen as mirror breaker

2 Likes

With my weird view of not-yet-a-dan-but , I want to go directly where it’s going every time in some Shusaku style revised or not fuseki (and after adding a few more komokus/takamokus everywhere): Q5 (R5 looking definitely too old style)

Note: because I am the boss here but I can’t restrain myself to take my time for giving MY suggestion, I suggest we wait a bit more for having more (suggestions) to vote.

1 Like

I propose C3.

We have komi, and our alters playing the Black pieces are clearly scared of 3-3 invasions since they have heretofore avoided playing any 4-4 points (and so they should be: get all 4 corners: White wins), so we should preempt them and secure for ourselves this lovely corner in preparation for showing Black just what modern post-AG go thinks of their moyo.

2 Likes
  • D4 (4-4)
  • C4 (3-4 mirroring)
  • Q5 (lower right high approach)
  • C3 (3-3)
  • Another Suggestion

0 voters

2 Likes

we should go 10-10 at some point

1 Like

Next polls will be 24hrs.
You can vote tengen (Haze’s move) by posting in this topic (See rules).

3 Likes

We will go 10-10 at some point. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

D4 won
pre

2 Likes

I think we should approach C15, take the fight to White, and stick to our territorial style, which has been vindicated by AI.

2 Likes

! Tengen !

it almost won on the first poll, but we still can change the past!
If we choose it now, there will be no real difference:
tengen

3 Likes

:three::heavy_minus_sign::three: :arrow_heading_down: :star::white_circle:

6 Likes