The all-in-one democratic game

I see some newcomers and that’s great!

I’m very weak these days and with a limited access to internet so I hope someone would take on to continue publishing polls and answers.

Not very complicated, follow as we did to reach already far in the game here.

If you want to do it do it. Keep a rythme of more as a day for thinking and a day for each poll.

Good fun I hope to come back as soon as I am getting better.

6 Likes

Get well soon.

1 Like

Well, I messed up this poll the first 2 times, but maybe 3rd time’s the charm. Black to play - please vote

a1

• B6
  • C6
  • C7
  • D8
  • D9
  • F9

0 voters

1 Like

Black to D8 wins - even if only by a small majority. I am of the opinion that we should just mark it and move on to White’s move.

a1

Let’s keep this game going before we lose all momentum.

Also - @Groin - as per your recent comments, it seems that your participation in this game will continue to be limited. As such, I might re-do the actual game HERE in a different demo board, as it is stuck on Move 75, and only the original reviewer can advance it.

Any objections from Groin or the rest of the players? Does anyone else want to take on this review going forward?

1 Like

No objection.
Thank you.

1 Like

Is there a good reason why White shouldn’t play C7 here?

2 Likes

C7 looks great, I’d like to hear what is B idea then after it (@stone.defender @tonybe and others who still participate )

1 Like

I feel like D6 and D9 could be included in the voting. C7 is a solid move for sure, but I just want to have some other options on the table.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. As per our recent discussion - I have respectfully re-done the review of our game in Groin’s absence.

ALL IN ONE DEMOCRATIC GAME

Not only does this clear up some of the tangled webs of alternate moves, but I will now be able to advance the game myself.

@mark5000 - if you could please edit Comment 1 in this thread:

https://forums.online-go.com/t/the-all-in-one-democratic-game-the-game/30369

And replace the URL of “The game is HERE” with the URL of my review, that would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

you reviewed other game instead of creating new demo board??

and why replace? old link still should be near, under spoiler - for history

Because I am ignorant

Isn’t C7 overplaying? This is what I came up with:

I suggest B7.

3 Likes

C’mon, rise and shine.

Let’s get on with it.

C7 looks great

D6 and D9 could be included

I suggest B7

I’m going to give it thirty minutes and then we’ll go to polling with these options if none other are put forward.

1 Like
  • C7
  • D6
  • D9
  • B7

0 voters

2 Likes

Everybody welcome to vote, and share ideas too!

2 Likes

I suggest the next vote breaks the tie.

1 Like

D9 wins.

3 Likes

Thanks for reviving this…

I propose L16. White looks fine in the lower left. Black made aji for later use. Big tenukies include O7 and G13, but we can probe White’s intentions at L16 and make more aji much like what we did in the lower left. Cutting at G13 could become more severe after probing, or White may leave a new tactic I can’t think about now.

2 Likes

I propose Q8 to get some benefits by harasssing w group

I agree to leave the situation like that on the left.

______

Everyone welcome to join us at anytime!
Please just give us your suggestion and idea.

1 Like

As we have a definitive result for the poll, please close it.