The First Go Battle Royale ⚔

M4
https://vsotvep.github.io/MulticolorGo.html?st=achaehafhaghahhaifakfalcamcancbbhbchbdhbfhbhabhibifbkfblfbmcbodcahcchcehcfhcghchhcifcjacjiclfcmfcndcoddbhddhdehdfhdghdhhdifdlfdnfeahebhechedheehefhegdehfeifekfemaemgenffahfbdfcdfedffdfgdfhffiffjffkfflffmffnffofghaghigidgjfgkdglfgmfgncgofhcdhddhedhhahhihidhjdhkdhlfhmahmghnchocibdidcifdigdihdiidijeikdildincjacjbcjccjecjfdjgejhejidjjejkejlajlijmajmijodkackbckcckdckeckfekgekhekiekjekkakkgknaknikoelbcleclfclgelhelieljellelmalmgloembcmccmdcmfcmgemiemkemlemmemnamngnfcngcnhenienmennenoeogcohe&bs=15

2 Likes

It’s not my turn, but I just wanted to communicate that I plan to play B9 for my next move

1 Like

As promised, I play F12. Your turn @yebellz

I’ll play B9

1 Like

Back to @hjt :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Forgive the intrusion, yebellz said it is OK to post this here. Since this game is wrapping up, I am starting another one here Another go battle royale Please join if anyone is interested.

5 Likes

@hjt reminder!

2 Likes

@hjt reminder!

1 Like

Also, is this now the 4th time @hjt is missing the deadline of 72 hours in a row?

It would really be great if you could show up a bit more frequently than once every week…

2 Likes

I think an unwritten, but universal, rule to any forums game is that any rule may be changed, amended, adopted, or introduced given unanimous consent of all of the remaining players involved.

I believe @hjt mentioned above about accepting a replacement for their position. I’m fine with that, and also fine with waiting.

What do others think?

@NeilAgg has offered to take over. I’m okay with that.

2 Likes

Yeah me too. @Vsotvep is right lol. Y’all deserve someone who will keep up the pace!

I’ve enjoyed my time. @NeilAgg has my full permission to take over for the Green Federation.

Much love.

5 Likes

@hjt Thank you for the vote of confidence, much love back :+1:

The New New Green Federation plays at B8.

Here is the url:
https://vsotvep.github.io/MulticolorGo.html?st=achaehafhaghahhaifakfalcamcancbbhbchbdhbfhbghbhfbifbkfblfbmcbodcahcchcehcfhcghchhcifcjacjiclfcmfcndcoddbhddhdehdfhdghdhhdifdlfdnfeahebhechedheehefhegdehfeifekfemaemgenffahfbdfcdfddfedffdfgdfhffiffjffkfflffmffnffofghaghigidgjfgkdglfgmfgncgofhcdhddhedhhahhihidhjdhkdhlfhmahmghnchocibdidcifdigdihdiidijeikdildincjacjbcjccjecjfdjgejhejidjjejkejlajlijmajmijodkackbckcckdckeckfekgekhekiekjekkakkgknaknikoelbcleclfclgelhelieljellelmalmgloembcmccmdcmfcmgemiemkemlemmemnamngnfcngcnhenienmennenoeogcohe&bs=15

I am out of town doing this on my phone, so it is hard for me to post an image, someone please do that for me, thank you!

Edit by antonTobi:

4 Likes

I’m playing O13

Off to @sokoslav

3 Likes

I just realised something what may be disturbing @Vsotvep , but I would not share it either. Future is uncertain and time will show.

2 Likes

I have since noticed a second disturbing thing that I should not share…

What a disturbing endgame :grimacing:

2 Likes

Everybody noticing disturbing things but not sharing makes me so curious! Probably I should count, but I’m lazy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Actually there are a lot of things to worry about :slight_smile: The end is coming!

1 Like

So, uh, are you going to play a move as well?

Certainly, but there is a couple of things I should consider first. I will make my turn in nearest 8 hours.

3 Likes

N1

https://vsotvep.github.io/MulticolorGo.html?st=achaehafhaghahhaifakfalcamcancbbhbchbdhbfhbghbhfbifbkfblfbmcbodcahcchcehcfhcghchhcifcjacjiclfcmfcndcoddbhddhdehdfhdghdhhdifdlfdnfeahebhechedheehefhegdehfeifekfemaemgenffahfbdfcdfddfedffdfgdfhffiffjffkfflffmffnffofghaghigidgjfgkdglfgmfgncgofhcdhddhedhhahhihidhjdhkdhlfhmahmghnchocibdidcifdigdihdiidijeikdildincjacjbcjccjecjfdjgejhejidjjejkejlajlijmajmijodkackbckcckdckeckfekgekhekiekjekkakkgknaknikoelbcleclfclgelhelieljellelmalmgloembcmccmdcmfcmgemiemkemlemmemnamngmoenccnfcngcnhenienmennenoeogcohe&bs=15

2 Likes