We have these Magnificent Seven entering the 15x15 arena, and playing in this order
- @Auri, replaced by @NeilAgg
- @Civilian, replaced by @hjt, replaced by @NeilAgg
- @Samraku, replaced by @sokoslav
- All game discussion must happen publicly and only within this thread.
- Kibitzers are welcome and may openly comment here as well.
- Every move must be a board play (no passing) within 72 hours of the previous.
- Capturing eliminates the player.
- Last person standing wins.
Full game rules
- There are 7 players, each with a unique color.
- Players take turns playing in the order specified above.
- On each turn, a player must play a stone on an empty point or resign (passing is not allowed).
- After playing a stone, first remove any opposing chains without liberties, before checking/removing for suicidal moves.
- A player is eliminated as soon as one of their stones is captured, or if they choose to resign.
- When a player is eliminated, the rest of their stones remain on the board until captured.
- The goal is to be the last player remaining, or outlast as many other players as possible.
- Each turn has a 72 hour time limit, and timing out eliminates that player.
- The other players should give reminders at around the 24 and 48 hour marks.
- Collusion and coordination between players is allowed.
- Promises and deals can be made, but are not enforced by the rules.
- All communication involving the game must be done in public view on the forum thread for the game.
- Kibitzers are welcome and may openly comment on the game in the game thread.
- There is no ko rule, as it is not necessary, since any cycling is prevented by players being eliminated through capturing.
- Since passing is not allowed, one might eventually be compelled to fill in one’s own territory, giving the player with more territory (minus group tax effects) the decisive advantage.
- Suicidal (self-capture) moves are allowed, but results in the player being eliminated. A player might choose to do so, rather than just resigning, if they wish to leave the board in a more preferable state. In some situations, where being the next to be eliminated is inevitable, a player might choose to play a suicidal move that impacts the remaining players. The possible threat to do so might even give that player leverage to avoid that situation in the first place.
See also: Go Battle Royale: Multi-Color Capture Go
First turn to @shinuito
Empty Board: https://vsotvep.github.io/MulticolorGo.html?bs=15