The First Go Battle Royale ⚔

I’ll play M8.

posted UTC 6:10p on January 25

1 Like

Thank you for the invitation @Vsotvep, @yebellz. I shall start with H13 then.

battle_royale_go

2 Likes

Let’s go D8.

I kind of wanted another star point, and it’s tricky to know whether one should separate (potential) enemies or allies from each other. Only really two choices that don’t shoulder hit or attach.

3 Likes

@Auri’s turn

1 Like

Still not sure if that sort of move is aggressive or cooperative. Probably both or either.

2 Likes

Coopressive?

4 Likes

That’s a good term for it.

1 Like

the southeast standing side by side against the north appears to be the right thing to do!
I have to add that this would be quite a binding contract for me, since breaching it would have me sleeping on the couch…given this situation I’d promise the same loyalty to @Samraku

3 Likes

Who would make you sleep on the couch? Would you like to publicly clarify some relationship?

2 Likes

I’ll keep an eye on the west if it ends up being more dangerous than the east.

well Auri (purple), so we could also have me (green)/ @shinuito (orange) and Auri (purple)/ @Samraku (blue) form a team for the beginning to reduce potential illegal collusion :smiley:

3 Likes

I thought you are in the east? :o

1 Like

Yep. But if I’ll keep an eye on the west so I can help out if I get settled first.

Let’s wait what @shinuito has to say - if we end up having a south east alliance, I’m all for it! If it’s going to be north vs east vs west I wouldn’t mind you not having such a close look on the west :wink:

2 Likes

@Auri I’m guessing you’ll be extending either along the bottom, or towards the right this turn, what about taking a small low or small high enclosure, and I play diagonally to it? I think this should give us very severe attacks against anyone who tries to attach. My first idea was to make a one point jump between our stones, but that looks awkward on this board.

I’ll wait with my move till the alliances are clear then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I believe @shinuito is the only one yet to declare an allegiance.

1 Like

I thought some more about it, and i think it would be better if Civilian and me are not in the same team and we would play north against west against east. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d ally with you, then, since we’re next to eachother.

1 Like

It’s like asking me which foot I’d prefer to be shot in, when there’s five more turns until my go, in which I could be attacked :stuck_out_tongue:

Naturally the answer is neither if possible.

I’d like to make myself a bit of room if possible, and then see how the board looks.

If anyone has any suggestions as to why I should join a team, and what the benefit would be, feel free :slight_smile:

1 Like