The First Go Battle Royale ⚔

I guess the question then becomes, is it better to claim the bottom before shinuito or Civilian do, or get some safety for ourselves on the right?

1 Like

@Samraku yes :slight_smile:
I thought about extending to the left a bit, to secure some space, as long as there is some :slight_smile:
on the other side, the enclosure would feel really safe, but i think i have to take the risk :smiley:

1 Like

I figured you’d probably stay neutral a few rounds. We’ll see how the board develops.

3 Likes

That seems reasonable.

The bottom is indeed a big question mark.

Another question mark is “how many groups is it safe to have at once”. How easy can stones be separated with 6 moves between your turns and potential allegiances :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How true. An eye of any size >= 2 should make one pretty safe from capture, but getting that might take so long as to be a waste of time.

My intuition would be that it wouldn’t take much to form a formidable defender’s advantage vs any uncoordinated attacker, but with a coordinated attack, who knows what the limit is if the trust is there.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I’d like, but I’m out of likes.

4 Likes

https://vsotvep.github.io/MulticolorGo.html?st=cchcfhclfdhifmfhcdhhihmglhelmgmcc&bs=15

not sure how to create a preview

3 Likes

You can use these

:heart: :heart_decoration: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heartpulse: :hearts: :heart_hands: :heartbeat: :love_letter: :white_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :blue_heart: :anatomical_heart:

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

I was just making a screenshot

Someone can verify this is the right image :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll play N10. It’s not meant aggressively, but if there’s a South-East alliance happening, I feel that I should strengthen the East a bit. I guess that makes me part of the North?

@shinuito, you’re welcome to join the North as far as I’m concerned :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is there anybody who would like to declare the intention not to follow this non-aggression pact?

Clearly, people who declare to agree with it can be judged on trustworthiness when the time is there to put the pact to use. People who disagree with the pact or ignore it can be seen as a larger threat to the ones who agree with it.

It’s beneficial to join the pact. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree with your non-aggression pact.

A player initiating an unprovoked contact move will be viewed as a threat to the peace, and will be met with reprisals that aim to restore peace and remove the offender from the game.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Now, that seems interesting, and perhaps even provocative towards @Vsotvep.

It also seems a bit too generous to leave @Auri with such a large and unapproached corner. I think that @Samraku is not getting the fairest deal in such a partnership.

2 Likes

My main goal was not to be surrounded on the outside.

I was thinking the same, my idea was that Samraku gets the lower half of the East, I get the Northern part.

I chose to leave the choice to Martin on which side to extend, since there was an agreement to share the top, while I had no such agreement with Samraku.

I’m still happy to ally with @Samraku, if they are interested in that.

Ironically you are surrounding me on the outside, though… :confused:

1 Like

So you would stab martin3141 so easily?