The First Go Battle Royale ⚔

How rude!

5 Likes

Is it that —

EDIT: I self-censored my post to avoid influencing the game.

(Yes, I’m just trying to add oil to the fire)

2 Likes

Actually this means no more that after Green A5 immediately follows Red A3.

5 Likes

I’m not sure if I agree with kibitzers actively trying to influence the game with their comments, as has been mentioned earlier as well by @martin3141:

3 Likes

Oops, my apologies. Won’t happen again. I also edited my post to remove my comment.

Note that the thing that finally prompted me to comment is that I re-read the first post and it said:

1. Kibitzers are welcome and may openly comment here as well.

I suggest editing the first post to avoid other people making the same mistake as me.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it. As far as I’m concerned comments are fine as long as nobody feels offended / angered or disadvantaged by the post.

2 Likes

Yes, I think your comment was still fine, since I’d indeed respond with A3 to a green A5. :slight_smile:

It’s rather the purpose of “adding oil to the fire” seems counter to the purpose of kibitzing.

2 Likes

@hjt, I believe it’s your turn…

2 Likes

So, what do we do in absence of @hjt?

2 Likes

I am willing to take over if you all would like.

1 Like

Sh*t I am heinous as keeping up with this.

I play A5!!

Link for @Vsotvep

3 Likes

As promised, I’ll play A3 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

M4
https://vsotvep.github.io/MulticolorGo.html?st=achaehafhaghahhaifakfalcamcancbbhbchbdhbfhbhabhibifbkfblfbmcbodcahcchcehcfhcghchhcifcjacjiclfcmfcndcoddbhddhdehdfhdghdhhdifdlfdnfeahebhechedheehefhegdehfeifekfemaemgenffahfbdfcdfedffdfgdfhffiffjffkfflffmffnffofghaghigidgjfgkdglfgmfgncgofhcdhddhedhhahhihidhjdhkdhlfhmahmghnchocibdidcifdigdihdiidijeikdildincjacjbcjccjecjfdjgejhejidjjejkejlajlijmajmijodkackbckcckdckeckfekgekhekiekjekkakkgknaknikoelbcleclfclgelhelieljellelmalmgloembcmccmdcmfcmgemiemkemlemmemnamngnfcngcnhenienmennenoeogcohe&bs=15

2 Likes

It’s not my turn, but I just wanted to communicate that I plan to play B9 for my next move

1 Like

As promised, I play F12. Your turn @yebellz

I’ll play B9

1 Like

Back to @hjt :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Forgive the intrusion, yebellz said it is OK to post this here. Since this game is wrapping up, I am starting another one here Another go battle royale Please join if anyone is interested.

5 Likes

@hjt reminder!

2 Likes

@hjt reminder!

1 Like