back to you @shinuito

1 Like

E4 :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

B12

1 Like

this time i forgot to check who’s logged in ^^

G2

https://vsotvep.github.io/MulticolorGo.html?st=bbhbdhbfhbhibkfcchcfhcjiclfcmfdbhdehdhidmidnfelifbdfjffmfghigkggnghcdhedhhihighmgibdifdijgjfdjhgkbckeckfekgeleclhelmgmccmfcmgemkenfcnhe&bs=15

5 Likes

The Green Federation takes F4.

Link for @Vsotvep

@shinuito — You have our word that we are merely upon our way to our Forward Base at F6. We’ve no quarrel with your E4 development.

4 Likes

I will settle the border. It shouldn’t be dangerous for @Samraku, since (A) they have the next turn and (B) even if two people decide to capture N9, it requires a lot of trust, since both liberties would put an attacker in atari.

6 Likes

I mean kill me if you want :stuck_out_tongue: If you want an ally, or a meatshield from the Northern teams also for a while, that works too. I’ll just need a bit of instruction on what to play/not play :slight_smile:

1 Like

FROM THE DESK OF THE CONSIDERATE & HUMBLE ESTEEMED HJT THE MAGNIFICENT

Dear @shinuito

We are ever so gregariously grateful to hear of your willingness to serve the Grander Green Good.
In gracious Green gratitude we wish to extend to thee the entirey of columns D & E,
If only thou’d’st save us the bottom most rung of each.

Your most obedient servant,
— G. Reen

6 Likes

@Samraku, it’s your turn to play. About a day and half left.

3 Likes

https://vsotvep.github.io/MulticolorGo.html?st=bbhbdhbfhbhibkfcchcfhcjiclfcmfdbhdehdhidmidnfelifbdfjfflffmfghigkggnghcdhedhhihighmgibdifdijgjfdjhgkbckeckfekgeleclhelmgmccmfcmgemkenfcngcnheohe&bs=15

2 Likes

F11:

Back to you @Shinuito

1 Like

K3 to give myself something to do.

@yebellz

3 Likes

Along the lines of what was mentioned by @martin3141 earlier, I’ll continue filling within my first 5 columns of the north. I have no aims to stray in the 6th column or further.

4 Likes

https://vsotvep.github.io/MulticolorGo.html?st=bbhbdhbfhbhibkfcchcfhcjiclfcmfdbhdehdhidmidnfedhelifbdfedfjfflffmfghigkggnghcdhedhhihighmgibdifdijgjfdjhgjmijngkbckeckfekgeleclhelmgmccmfcmgemkenfcngcnheohe&bs=15

K2

@Samraku it would be nice, if you can help me with this :slight_smile: (K4 or something)

@hjt 's turn

5 Likes

Air support on its way. :smiley:

2 Likes

I believe that the elimination of Orange will mostly benefit the Green faction, and to lesser extend the Sky, Yellow and Pink factions. Considering the situation on the board, I don’t think the elimination of Orange is beneficial to @Samraku or myself, and would like to see Orange stay alive.

A stone can always be made harmless without capturing it.

2 Likes

FROM THE VERY FINELY FABRICATED WOODEN FOREST DESK OF THE ESTEEMED HJT

Royal Translator’s Note: Their Grand Royal Greatness of Humbility HJT has recently discovered the emdash ("—"). Please let it not let it dissuade nor distract thee of Their Highness’s Ever Truthfullness in Telling.

Good Fellow Gobanians —

'Tis a difficult time. A time—oh, what a time—when we must speak in the open what was—until now—muttered only in the seediest of taverns. Indeed—the wanton recklessness of @shinuito’s daredevil expansionism can—and must—be addressed.

Good @VsotvepCrimsonest of Hues — I must extend to thee an apology. It is abundantly clear to me I’ve not yet invited you to the Green Kingdom. For, if you had been here, you would have tasted the infinite Green Generosities of my people. Grapes—Gratitude—Gattlestar Galactica.

If you had visited the Grand Green Land, you would have be certain to trust in our Gregarious Generosity. Please—do so in regard to the territories of the SouthWest Star—D4 and surrounding area—outside of our border wall.

Outside of the border wall.

One more time—
Outside of the border wall.

Let the above be equally well known to:
The Clearest of Brilliant Skies @yebellz
The Effervescently Radiant @martin3141
and, our dear neighbor & ally, The Floral Magnanimity @Auri.

THE GRAND GREEN GAMBIT MOVES ONWARD WITH F7.

Link for @Vsotvep

7 Likes

I, Yellow, don’t want to see Orange eliminated either. The orange outposts are placed with an emphasis on activity, but their disconnectedness concerns me and makes it difficult to imagine a peaceful resolution long-term. Would it help if I defend the two orange stones in the center from potential attacks, for example by playing F9 and / or J9?

2 Likes

The rules explicitly state kibitzers can openly comment on this thread so I hope I don’t offend anyone but it seems to me orange is on a suicide mission. It might be good to get their input before making any moves.

I also want to comment that I really like the role-playing aspect that @hjt introduced to this game. I think that will lead to the most fun. Be over-the-top nuts like a crazed monarch drunk with power!

3 Likes

In a thread called “Battle Royale” in variant of “Capture Go” it makes it difficult to imagine a peaceful resolution long term :slight_smile:

More or less. It’s already game over for me, becuase no-one wants to take another player out. They want to peacefully define their borders and fill in their own eye spaces and be happy.

So I’ll happily get myself eliminated.

I started in the worst position (by choice), but should someone have been eliminated early or possibly the turn order been different, maybe I could’ve gained something.

Other than playing random moves, I could resign but I haven’t checked if that’s a legitimate move.

3 Likes