The First Go Battle Royale ⚔

I think it’s crucial for Yellow to play at J4 to help secure the position at the bottom.

After that, it seems that those stones are relatively safe, with the only way to threaten Yellow or Red involving either Green or Azure first placing themselves in atari.

2 Likes

Current board state after @sokoslav (Azure) move

4 Likes

I plan to play C15 (assuming it remains open).

2 Likes

I think you are taking the situation too seriously. It is a game. It has nothing to do with real life. Everyone is out for themselves. It is well understood that misleading people is part of these types of games.

3 Likes

I’m fully aware, and don’t blame any of the players for any of their actions. And yet, I meant what I said. Even in games you may play a certain way because you get more enjoyment out of it, right?

I found out, I don’t get enjoyment out of betrayal, hence I disagree that betrayal is so much better if one announces not to betray beforehand.

5 Likes

I will agree on this. The goal of the game is to enjoy. Play whatever way gives you the most benefit.

4 Likes

K7:

battle_royale_go_19

I agree that J4 is important, and I’m planning to play J4 in case Green (@hjt) pushes in with H4.

2 Likes

I’m playing C15

2 Likes

@hjt’s turn

3 Likes

THE GREEN FEDERATION (indeed) ADVANCES UPON H4!!

After careful consideration & stumbling by coincidence upon others’ desire of said rank and file we also determined it to be “lit”.

Link for @Vsotvep

3 Likes

I play M14

2 Likes

L6 @martin3141

2 Likes

J4:

battle_royale_go_20

Back to you @yebellz

1 Like

I’ll play E10

https://vsotvep.github.io/MulticolorGo.html?st=afhaghahhaifbbhbchbdhbfhbhabhibifbkfcahcchcfhcghchhcifcjacjiclfcmfdbhdehdfhdghdhhdifdlfdnfeahebhechedheehefhegdehfelaeliemaemgfbdfedffdfgdfhffiffjffkfflffmffnffofghaghigidgjfglfgnagnggofhcdhddhedhhahhihidhjdhkdhlfhmahmghnchocibdidcifdigdihdiidijeikdildincjacjbcjccjecjfdjgejhajhgjidjjejlajlijmajmijodkackbckcckdckeckfekgekiakigkjekkakkgknaknikoeleclfclgelhelieljelmalmgloemccmdcmfcmgemkemlemmemnamngnfcngcnhenienmennenoeogcohe&bs=15

1 Like

Missing on the board

2 Likes

Sorry I think I forgot to add that stone.

1 Like

Ok, I think this the corrected board

It is @hjt’s turn

4 Likes

@hjt, another reminder that it is your turn

2 Likes

THE GREEN FEDERATION CAPTURES A DEAD STONE WITH G3

Link for @Vsotvep

Doin’ the best I can lads, touring a theatre production for the first time in 2.5 years so that has all my priority atm. I have technically violated the time-limit rules many many times & if y’all want to boot me for the sake of getting the game done, that’s all right with me. Only chance y’all may have to beat me :wink:

2 Likes

I play G2 then.

Over to @sokoslav

3 Likes