The First Go Battle Royale ⚔

K5
https://vsotvep.github.io/MulticolorGo.html?st=afhaghahhaifbbhbchbdhbfhbhabhibifbkfcahcchcfhcghchhcifcjacjiclfcmfdbhdehdfhdghdhhdifdlfdnfeahebhechedheehefhegdehfelaeliemaemgfbdfedffdfgdfhffiffjffkfflffmffnffofghaghigidgjfglfgmfgncgofhcdhddhedhhahhihidhjdhkdhlfhmahmghnchocibdidcifdigdihdiidijeikdildincjacjbcjccjecjfdjgejhajhgjidjjejkejlajlijmajmijodkackbckcckdckeckfekgekiakigkjekkakkgknaknikoelbcleclfclgelhelieljelmalmgloemccmdcmfcmgemkemlemmemnamngnfcngcnhenienmennenoeogcohe&bs=15

@martin3141

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay. I play G5.

2 Likes

I’ll play C11

I’m playing N14

@martin3141 what about J13 and J11, we could share those, but since both threaten a cut I’m hesitant to take either first, as not to force you into a response.

2 Likes

After my turn, it should be @hjt’s turn, but I’m a bit confused about their remaining participation. Being busy and not playing so fast is okay. I don’t think they’ve formally resigned, right?

1 Like

Ah, yeah… oops…

Well, unless @hjt plays J3 or in the upper right, I’ll play N14 anyways.

1 Like

The GREEN FEDERATION is will connect with E7, so no harm no foul!

@yebellz I am happy to keep playing, thank you for the affirmation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So it looks like it is my turn then.
L8.
https://vsotvep.github.io/MulticolorGo.html?st=afhaghahhaifbbhbchbdhbfhbhabhibifbkfcahcchcehcfhcghchhcifcjacjiclfcmfdbhdehdfhdghdhhdifdlfdnfeahebhechedheehefhegdehfeifelaeliemaemgfbdfedffdfgdfhffiffjffkfflffmffnffofghaghigidgjfgkdglfgmfgncgofhcdhddhedhhahhihidhjdhkdhlfhmahmghnchocibdidcifdigdihdiidijeikdildincjacjbcjccjecjfdjgejidjjejkejlajlijmajmijodkackbckcckdckeckfekgekhekjekkakkgknaknikoelbcleclfclgelhelieljelmalmgloembcmccmdcmfcmgemkemlemmemnamngnfcngcnhenienmennenoeogcohe&bs=15

2 Likes

Hello,

I’ve been enjoying watching this thread for a few months, seeing the evolution of the board and the negotiations of the players.

Is there a way to subscribe to be informed when a next game starts? I’d like to participate. I apologise if this is the wrong thread to ask that question.

5 Likes

Sorry for the delay everybody. I play F13:

battle_royale_go_22

Do you want me to reinforce those potential cuts?

I would be interested if anybody has counted / estimated the score yet.

1 Like

My estimation is @hjt has the most turns left atm.

4 Likes

I’ll play D12

https://vsotvep.github.io/MulticolorGo.html?st=afhaghahhaifbbhbchbdhbfhbhabhibifbkfcahcchcehcfhcghchhcifcjacjiclfcmfdbhddhdehdfhdghdhhdifdlfdnfeahebhechedheehefhegdehfeifelaeliemaemgfbdfcdfedffdfgdfhffiffjffkfflffmffnffofghaghigidgjfgkdglfgmfgncgofhcdhddhedhhahhihidhjdhkdhlfhmahmghnchocibdidcifdigdihdiidijeikdildincjacjbcjccjecjfdjgejidjjejkejlajlijmajmijodkackbckcckdckeckfekgekhekjekkakkgknaknikoelbcleclfclgelhelieljelmalmgloembcmccmdcmfcmgemkemlemmemnamngnfcngcnhenienmennenoeogcohe&bs=15

1 Like

The NEW GREEN FEDERATION plays E5

Link for @Vsotvep

2 Likes

Red (@Vsotvep) there is one last place where I believe an invasion might work if we work together, potentially changing the result of the game. Here’s the idea: If you play B3 or C2, I will play the other of those two. Unless another player interferes, Green (@hjt) will need to be careful not to be captured by our two consecutive moves. Then if we can play B1 and A2 afterwards, we have a resilient shape.

4 Likes

@martin3141 this seems like a great plan. I’m willing to play B3 or C2.

Perhaps Sky (@yebellz) should be granted some points at the top. As far as I could count, Sky has 37 points and Green has 50 points without invasion, assuming strategically that B8 goes to green. I think we can realistically expect to steal 9 or 10 points from Green by living together in the corner, that would not be enough to prevent Sky from dying first, in a sense defeating the purpose of invading (at least for me).

3 Likes

B8 should not go to green with this plan as Sky should take it at the same moment.

4 Likes

I don’t mind conceding some points at the top to Sky (@yebellz).

If you decide to go for it, I’ll play the other of those two on my move.

4 Likes

Ok, then I will play B3 and cry uncontrollably when C2 isn’t played by Martin :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Don’t worry Red (@Vsotvep) our fate is already connected by the configuration of our stones in the south. We either rise together or go down together.

3 Likes

K8

https://vsotvep.github.io/MulticolorGo.html?st=afhaghahhaifbbhbchbdhbfhbhabhibifbkfbmccahcchcehcfhcghchhcifcjacjiclfcmfdbhddhdehdfhdghdhhdifdlfdnfeahebhechedheehefhegdehfeifekfelaeliemaemgfbdfcdfedffdfgdfhffiffjffkfflffmffnffofghaghigidgjfgkdglfgmfgncgofhcdhddhedhhahhihidhjdhkdhlfhmahmghnchocibdidcifdigdihdiidijeikdildincjacjbcjccjecjfdjgejhejidjjejkejlajlijmajmijodkackbckcckdckeckfekgekhekjekkakkgknaknikoelbcleclfclgelhelieljelmalmgloembcmccmdcmfcmgemkemlemmemnamngnfcngcnhenienmennenoeogcohe&bs=15

2 Likes