The First Go Battle Royale ⚔

I consider myself killed by Green, but managing to strike a fatal blow back just before passing myself.

To be honest, I’d have killed yellow first chance I’d get after this as well… :imp: Friendly till there’s no common foe.

As a true Northerner, I hope my former allies will do all possible to make sure Blue does not end up 1st place.

3 Likes

@yebellz it looks like there is no such thing as Northern Aliance anymore. Do you want to take the second place?

3 Likes

Wow, this is all a lot to process.

I’m not even sure if I properly understand the end game now. Please let me have some time to think.

5 Likes

It seems that you are asking me to help eliminate @martin3141 next, and then hand you the win.
No thanks.

Having an outpost seems like a neat thing. So, let me try establishing one with D6

4 Likes

Thank you for playing @Vsotvep.

May the glory of the North further prosper in your honor!

1 Like

L2 guarantees me at least second place. What would you play if I don’t take it right now?

If you do not play L2, then I will play J3 with the intention to connect as soon as possible.

1 Like

I see. And what about long-term plan? Would you connect your groups? Or would you block at G15?

Once K2 is connected to J4, Yellow will aim to outlast Sky (@yebellz) or Blue (@sokoslav) and reach second place.

1 Like

Well, I am not convinced that our interests coincide. However:

Emperor of Rising SanSan shows his mercy even for such inveterate outlaws and even serial killers as the leader of Yellow nation. While Gobania lies in ruins of gone civilizations, he still walks the path of peace.

P14

https://vsotvep.github.io/MulticolorGo.html?st=abhachaehafhaghahhaiaaifakaakfalaalcamaamcanaancbahbbhbchbdhbfhbghbhabhfbiabifbjabjfbkabkfblablfbmabmcbodcahcbhcchcdhcehcfhcghchhciacifcjacjiclaclfcmacmfcndcoddahdbhddhdehdfhdghdhhdiadifdjhdladlfdmadmfdnadnfdodeahebhechedheehefhegdehaehfeiaeifekaekfelaelfenaenfeoaeoffahfbdfcdfddfedffdfgdfhafhffiafiffjafjffkafkfflaflffmafmffnafnffoafofgfdghaghigidgjagjfgkdglaglfgmagmfgnagncgoagofhbdhcdhddhedhhahhihidhjdhkdhlahlfhmahmghnahnchoahocibdicdidaidciedifdigdihdiidijeikdildinaincjaajacjbajbcjcajccjdajdcjeajecjfdjgejhejidjjejkejlajlijmajmijndjodkaakackbakbckcakcckdakdckeakeckfekgekhekiekjeklekmekoelbalbclealeclfalfclgelhelieljelkellelneloembambcmcamccmdamdcmfamfcmgemiemkemlemmemoencanccneanecnfanfcngangcnhenienmennenoeobeodaodcoeaoecogaogcoheone&bs=15

2 Likes

Yellow reaches out to their lonely stones with J3:

battle_royale_go_31

The remaining players are:

1. blue @sokoslav
  2. yellow @martin3141
  3. cerulean @yebellz

Back to Sky (@yebellz)

2 Likes

I’ll play O15

3 Likes

L2
https://vsotvep.github.io/MulticolorGo.html?st=abhachaehafhaghahhaiaaifakaakfalaalcamaamcanaancbahbbhbchbdhbfhbghbhabhfbiabifbjabjfbkabkfblablfbmabmcbodcahcbhcchcdhcehcfhcghchhciacifcjacjiclaclfcmacmfcndcoddahdbhddhdehdfhdghdhhdiadifdjhdladlfdmadmfdnadnfdodeahebhechedheehefhegdehaehfeiaeifekaekfelaelfenaenfeoaeoffahfbdfcdfddfedffdfgdfhafhffiafiffjafjffkafkfflaflffmafmffnafnffoafofgfdghaghigidgjagjfgkdglaglfgmagmfgnagncgoagofhbdhcdhddhedhhahhihidhjdhkdhlahlfhnahnchoahocibdicdidaidciedifdigdihdiidijeikdildimdinaincjaajacjbajbcjcajccjdajdcjeajecjfdjgejhejidjjejkejndjodkaakackbakbckcakcckdakdckeakeckfekgekhekiekjeklekmeknekoelbalbclealeclfalfclgelhelieljelkellelneloembambcmcamccmdamdcmfamfcmgemiemkemlemmemoenahncanccneanecnfanfcngangcnhenienmennenoeobeodaodcoeaoecogaogcoheone&bs=15

3 Likes

Well, this game is definitely interesting now!

3 Likes

K3:

battle_royale_go_32

Both Sky (@yebellz) and Azure (@sokoslav) have shown mercy on Yellow, despite everything that happened.

Yellow is happy to have made it this far. Remember when yellow captured the “deadly ko” at H7? They were prepared for a quick end.
However now yellow is unsure what long-term plan to pursue.

2 Likes

Remember…

And where are we now?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. I got confused about the turn order.

O14

@sokoslav’s turn

1 Like

Sky (@yebellz),
why did you spare Yellow when Azure (@sokoslav) offered you second place? Now you are risking to place third.

Don’t misunderstand this; Yellow is grateful for the chance to play on, and in fact we see an opportunity to potentially grasp first place. But the thought of pushing Sky to third place has a bitter aftertaste.

1 Like

K4
https://vsotvep.github.io/MulticolorGo.html?st=abhachaehafhaghahhaiaaifakaakfalaalcamaamcanaancbahbbhbchbdhbfhbghbhabhfbiabifbjabjfbkabkfblablfbmabmcbodcahcbhcchcdhcehcfhcghchhciacifcjacjiclaclfcmacmfcndcoddahdbhddhdehdfhdghdhhdiadifdjhdladlfdmadmfdnadnfdodeahebhechedheehefhegdehaehfeiaeifekaekfelaelfenaenfeoaeoffahfbdfcdfddfedffdfgdfhafhffiafiffjafjffkafkfflaflffmafmffnafnffoafofgfdghaghigidgjagjfgkdglaglfgmagmfgnagncgoagofhbdhcdhddhedhhahhihidhjdhkdhlahlfhnahnchoahocibdicdidaidciedifdigdihdiidijeikdildimdinaincjaajacjbajbcjcajccjdajdcjeajecjfdjgejhejidjjejkejlejmdjndjodkaakackbakbckcakcckdakdckeakeckfekgekhekiekjeklekmeknekoelbalbclealeclfalfclgelhelieljelkellelneloembambcmcamccmdamdcmfamfcmgemiemkemlemmemoenahnbhncanccneanecnfanfcngangcnhenienmennenoeobeodaodcoeaoecogaogcoheone&bs=15

2 Likes

Yellow closes the door with G14:

Yellow would not have made it this far without the support of their allies Sky (@yebellz) and Red (@Vsotvep). Sadly the end is approaching steadily, and we will have to part ways at some point.

2 Likes