The Raptor Game

I thought the apples were a weird thing to mention if it were Jaws… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yellow Submarine?

2 Likes

Yellow Submarine? (That’s still on my list of films I want to watch)

1 Like

Cheers!

@yebellz beat me by a second!

2 Likes

I’ll let you have the next one. I’ve played a lot today.

So much that I’m beginning to run out of likes. This game is surprisingly addictive.

2 Likes

A raptor wakes up and kills a rodent. The next day it wakes up and kills a rodent again. It keeps killing rodents for a long time until it decides not to.

4 Likes

Groundhog Day

I abdicate my turn

4 Likes

You got it

2 Likes

A baby raptor gets lost and is raised by a pack of wolves.

5 Likes

“The Jungle Book”?

2 Likes

Girl Raptor meets Boy Raptor.

Girl Raptor is driven to suicide by enemies of Boy Raptor.

Boy Raptor loses it big time and grows bigger teeth.

Reincarnated Girl Raptor is found by immortal Boy Raptor across ‘oceans of time’.

Girl Raptor’s best friend is killed by Boy Raptor.

Girl Raptor’s best friend is killed again by fiancee and associates who aren’t even raptors.

Girl Raptor is killed by Boy Raptor and then they flee to a rocky eyrie.

Girl Raptor and Boy Raptor drive each other batty.

Girl Raptor sinks her teeth into Boy Raptor’s heart and then bites his head off.

1 Like

Yes.

Sounded like twilight at first… but by the end of your spiel now I think maybe not :confused:

1 Like

Indeed not. “Girl Raptor meets Boy Raptor” wouldn’t narrow it down much on it’s own. lol

I was more just dividing my comments, the first half roughly-ish fit twighlight but towards the end not so much lol

1 Like

Dracula?

4 Likes

Dracula? Yes indeed. Specifically I had 1992 Bram Stoker’s in mind.

5 Likes

A velociraptor escapes its destroyed home but brings destruction with it. The raptor kills a woman and eats her shoes. The raptor then teams up with some locals to kill again.

5 Likes

Wizard of OZ?

4 Likes

Damn. Not even 30 seconds. :slight_smile:

3 Likes