The Raptor Game

Reminds me of the Infinite Story (is that the title in English? Die Unendliche Geschichte in German, a boy reads a book about a raptor that rides fuzzy white dragon and so on…), but that’s not it, is it?

2 Likes

No to both

The English title for the movie you’re referencing is “The never ending story”

1 Like

Your name?

2 Likes

The Notebook?

Yes of course, thank you. 'twas on the tip of my tongue.

1 Like

No, not the Notebook. That involves body switching? I thought it was the old man telling the story.

Yes, it is Your Name

1 Like

I raptor befriends a rat. The rat is supposed to help him achieve his biggest dream, but in the last minute nature overcomes friendship and raptor eats the rat.

3 Likes

I wasn’t sure haha it was only a guess

Whooooo I just realized that if the raptor switches bodies with the girl they both get killed by an asteroid! The mystery of creation unfolds!

3 Likes

Ratatouille

2 Likes

Yep

OGS now known as ORGS. Online Raptor Game Server.

4 Likes

Clearly ORGS should be pronounced as an acronym

A man fights a raptor, but doesn’t die. He’s actually hallucinating and fighting himself.

4 Likes

The first rule of Raptor Club is 1. * the raptor behaves like a raptor, not like a human, so there’s usually a plot-twist (had a guy once who chose wall-e and said the raptor finds a plant on a planet while cleaning up :man_facepalming:)

3 Likes

Yes, fight club. The raptor is still aggressive and behaves like a raptor, just not lethal since it is imaginary.

5 Likes

A giant underwater raptor eats a bunch of hands and apples and weird stuff.

(given my short comings with go, I have decided to devote all my time to the Raptor Game.)

4 Likes

Jaws

1 Like

Nope. The raptor is yellow, with four insects on it.