The Raptor Game

Good job, it’s actually supposed to be familiar.

If it were and I told you so it would get too easy. It might. But you’re on the right track with the quote that rings a bell.

1 Like

I’ll sleep on it, although I guess by the time I wake up it will be solved. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

For some reason, my mind offers an image of the woman smoking, but that’s all I got. I give up. :woman_shrugging:

Anyone else?

1 Like

This proves you’re almost there. Am I keeping you awake?

2 Likes

Is it the Matrix?

After rewatching it, I’m sure. The information that she’s baking cookies really helped. Before I read it, I was more focused on the raptor being covered in blood, which of course is due to him being a raptor, not the movie.

6 Likes

Well done! This must be the answer. Even the "don’t worry about … " line matches.

A couple gets a flat tire in the rain. They go to a near by castle. They meet a dancing raptor, in a garter belt, who bites their legs off.

4 Likes

Rocky Horror Picture Show

But I think it’s @Vsotvep’s turn to make the next prompt

2 Likes

Winner!

A group of grown men are under supervision of a very strict lady. Her authority is being challenged, when a velociraptor is put under her control. Only a single man, a quiet tall Native American, manages to escape alive.

8 Likes

One Flew Over the Raptor’s Nest

5 Likes

Bingo!

A young, emotionally disturbed, raptor, with a skinny black tie and a Vespa, spends a lot of time at the beach. Later he eats a bunch of bikers in a big fight.

3 Likes

Bourne supremacy?

Keep trying. (hint: he’s English, has multiple personalities, and believes in “clean living in difficult circumstances.”)

I had to do some Google-ing, but it’s got to be Quadrophenia

3 Likes

You are right!

A professor is deeply impressed after a raptor destroys a blackboard in a university hall. He asks one of his friends to look after the troubled dinosaur. The friend is convinced he can help the raptor, but in an effort to bond with the animal he ends up being clawed to death.

7 Likes

Hahahaha epic :joy: I know exactly what movie you’re talking about but the name escapes me right this second lol

After searching start page for “Robyn Williams math movie” I was reminded the title is Good Will Hunting

5 Likes

You got it!

3 Likes