The Raptor Game

Now comes the hard part :joy:

2 Likes

A young raptor is convinced he killed his father. After two unlikely friends save his life, an old flame convinces him to eat his uncle.

8 Likes

The Lion King

4 Likes

A winner! And my favourite movie :wink:

3 Likes

The State evicts an indigenous velociraptor from its home and tells it to fetch something. The velociraptor not only eats that thing but also its own ass.

9 Likes

Bhahahahahahahaha I have no idea what movie that is but this post is hilarious :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Sorry guys, I was in the arms of Morpheus. I confirm The Matrix. If by ass you mean donkey I would guess Shrek. Superfunny anyway :+1:

8 Likes

oh man on the ball! it’s totally shrek good pick i never would have thought of that haha

3 Likes

You got it.

4 Likes

A woman has just moved with her husband in their new apartment. She dreams of having sex with a raptor. In the end she gives birth to a baby-dinosaur.

4 Likes

Rosemary’s Baby

4 Likes

Yes sir

1 Like

Some insects throw a rock to Buenos Aires, while a raptor is training to become a soldier raptor but it eats its fellow trainees.

3 Likes

Starship troopers?

2 Likes

Yup

1 Like

Your turn to write one @Gia

tfw I’m never gonna get a turn, lol

2 Likes

Gia seems to be away… Have a turn now @bugcat :slight_smile:

yay

Two gladiators are facing off in the Colosseum. Then, in front of the thousands of baying spectators, one of them takes off his helmet… so that he can finally use his real weapon, his powerful jaws and rows of microserrated teeth.

4 Likes

Gladiator?

2 Likes