The Second Go Battle Royale ⚔

I will play M7

@ArsenLapin1’s turn

1 Like

@NeilAgg so, once again: you look pretty dead for me at this moment. At the same time, I do not want to die along with you. Maybe I am too nervous, but it is not easy to be everybody’s closest neighbour.

Do you have a plan to survive? Perhaps I can help.

Well, if Yellow wants to - they still can prolongate their life. But if they are just going to die filling dames, we can execute eutonazia plan.

Cerulean plays J8:

https://multicapturego.antontobi.com/?size=15&players=@antonTobi@NeilAgg@martin3141@yebellz@mafidufa@ArsenLapin1@sokoslav&moves=ngggbbfbedccffnikgflbjidhegknneijlmjdebmmmnmiibeibgdiedfnjlehmkijdddeenejhbdkkfeeccemflfembgdliknljfjmmkhgmbnchhfkgbighjndifdjcihffgnhghejkbdmmnmdfigmliih

(testing the new embed feature)

Next is Orange @sokoslav

2 Likes

I find H7 kind of vital point in current configuration. May @NeilAgg move their forces at H7, current
H5 group will become too vulnerable. If I place H7 myself, others may start to blame us for an aggression and recall their previous promises.
Or @NeilAgg can offer another plan, without putting Orange into uncomfortable position. Orange finds N14 and N2 outposts unacceptably vulnerable as well and would like to focus on their fortification - given the reason not to worry about H7.

1 Like

Did you just trick me into wasting a move playing J8 when you had no intention of cutting at H7?

The Great Golden Empire can hardly be expected to survive when facing an alliance of Cerulean, Orange, and Blue without having allies of its own.

If any of the other empires would like to come to our aid, we will welcome it…

1 Like

Or perhaps Orange will see more benefit in helping the Great Golden Empire than keeping its current alliances?

Whether Orange (@sokoslav) decides to cut with H7 or not, Blue will continue supporting Orange.

3 Likes

It seems to me that Blue, Orange, and The Great Golden Empire could prosper well together

Blue is wondering why Yellow (@NeilAgg) did not answer Oranges (@sokoslav) questions

1 Like

OOC: Time has been very tight for me.

Back in character:
We never assumed Orange would be willing to work with us until now.

4 Likes

The Cerulean Kingdom notes that J8 was only played because Orange @sokoslav said they were ready to “execute eutonozia plan”.

J8 would become a very bad move if it wasn’t followed by a cut at H7. It cost us a move and a liberty.

If Orange did not proceed with the plan and refused to cut at H7, then in the future, Cerulean would no longer be able to trust Orange.

If the Orange empire is willing to consider it, we can surround the Cerulean armies which border The Great Golden Empire to the north. That will drive them north to a choke point where the Green empire will surely block them.

Gold wants to use Cerulean as a projectile with which to attack Green? Your plan is to take both Green and Cerulean out? I did not set that coming!

No. There is no way Cerulean can take out Green. I am simply stating that your armies will die at the hand of the Green army when they block your escape to the North.

Furthermore, we invite the Green @yebellz armies to co-ordinate with us. We are not against you, we come to you with arms open in friendship.

1 Like

Dearest leader of the Cerulean Kingdom!

Please carry out explanatory work among your generals: they should first think and than act. Their fierceness is wonderful but at the same time it puts us into quandary. It looks like General Crosseyed found our diplomatic despatch and treated it as a guide to action. We should be more careful and do no rash acts.

2 Likes

I want to point out that neither Blue nor Orange did something against surviving of the Great Golden Empire for the time being. You should be more restrained in your valuations.

1 Like