E8
@antonTobi

2 Likes

L12:
@NeilAgg

4 Likes

@NeilAgg Reminder that it is your turn :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, traveling back today from Mexico. I will make my move when I get back.

3 Likes

The Great Golden Empire will move troops to K9.

Next is @martin3141

5 Likes

It’s getting hot in here!

3 Likes

Blue creates three empty triangles with E5:

battle_royale2_12

Now Yellow can make that famous seki with F6 without worries.

Over to Green (@yebellz)

5 Likes

I’ll play k14

https://multicapturego.antontobi.com/?size=15&players=@antonTobi@NeilAgg@martin3141@yebellz@mafidufa@ArsenLapin1@sokoslav&moves=ngggbbfbedccffnikgflbjidhegknneijlmjdebmmmnmiibeibgdiedfnjlehmkijdddeenejhbdkkfeeccemflfembgdliknljfjmmkhgmbnchhfkgbighjndifdjcihffgnhghejkbdmmnmdfigmliihhimgjibcjjhclbldkeenhbdnknnkgfcbllgeehkdjgekjb

Sorry, on mobile

1 Like

So @ArsenLapin1 do you need help surviving?

Current state:

4 Likes

@sokoslav Yes I do.

What do you have in mind? I will most likely capture two Pink stones with F12 now, to avoid Gold and Blue synchronising their atari. Indeed I’m afraid that if I don’t capture now, Gold could play atari at K11, with Blue following immediately with atari at C12, and then I’d have two groups in atari.

2 Likes

I hope there are another options. It hurts to see how such a mighty and influential empire hides their tail and suffers. Where is your strength, mate? Is it the same leader who kindled the fire and campaigned against his neighbours? Or did your mighty generals left you alone already? In this case, I doubt helping you makes sense. Maybe Cerulean Kingdom is one dying from the old age?

1 Like

Which other options do you see? The Cerulean Generals are all ears.

Note that Gold will probably play F8 at some point, so it will also help Orange if I capture at F12, since it adds one liberty to the two Orange stones F10-F9.

Come to the G7 summit and I will whisper the plan in the ears of those Generals.

3 Likes

Are you suggesting I put a stone in self-atari??

Be my guest.

Then I would later need to connect that stone by playing at G8. This means that if you want to connect your two Orange groups you would need to play three moves at G6, F6, F7. And you would be at the mercy of Blue, who could play F6 to cut you.

1 Like

If instead I play F12, then you play G7, the death of the Gold group will be slower, but inevitable. And then you will have no difficulty connecting your two Orange groups.

I do not insist. Golden is a great neighbour as well. I am just not sure that later I can help you to survive. But if you think F12 is OK - so be it.

May Golden survive this night, Orange is not going to play G7 or F8.

@sokoslav You drive a hard bargain. I can play G7 now, if you’re sure that it doesn’t make it too hard to connect your two Orange groups.